Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

image adjusting

0 0

i have this image: http://ukazto.com/?img=1058353,bckg01t.jpg you can look at that black line around that cog wheel. it doesnt look too good (i am making skin for a game engine) huh? i need to anti-aliase it. but i dont know how. i tryed to blur it, but it doesnt look better. i tryed to delete that line with a magic rubber. it worked, but when you looked at it in a game.. it was bad. when i tryed this method, the black line which needed anti-aliasing just disappeared, and then that cog wheel need to anti-aliasing too. so i cant do without this nothing. and i think, that i will need this technique in the future. so if someone can help, please tell me how to anti-aliase it.

P.S. I have tryed googling, i found only one page, contains some info about anti-aliasing the circles, but if you looked at that image, you know, that i can't use this method.

Thanks in advance for any help

0 0

could you set transparency for it?

0 0

mr noob wrote: could you set transparency for it?

did you mean edit -> preferences -> transparency ? (i am using adobe photoshop cs3) or did you mean setting in a layer style ?

0 0

im not sure, i dont use PS, but could you not set the line to be transparency at a certain percentage, which would make it blend in?

0 0

yeah that looks amazing :)

0 0

thanks for your help

0 0

no problem :)