Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Animated Graffiti

0 0

Im working on this graffiti piece that im going to be animating soon . Im a bit overwhelmed with the project as of right now . As far as i can determine its going to require many many frames to properly depict this animation . I want it to look as if a brickwall is bieng spraypainted right in front of the viewer . Something like this video here :

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2FvhcEeS0C8&mode=related&search=

So my image would start off looking like this :

Then with the animation would prorgressively begin to look like this :

Im still in rough draft mode on that image directly above . But close !

Ive done alot of work on this image from scratch . I did have to use some text images to get the template going but mostly i freehanded !

So im looking to get some insight as to how i can make this project easier , faster , better (both in labor and quality) , and not to big in refference to memory space . I dont want it to be ginormous if at all avoidable ! It would be cool to make this my signature !

Artists thoughts on the project itself are welcome ! Image quality anything thats comes to mind , Style , whatever it is . Thanks .

I know my buddy IQclone is about some graffiti stuff ! Where you at on this one little bro ? Dont sleep on Chicago !

Banned
0 0

Your brick wall is photographed in the wrong angle.

0 0

Yeah when you look at it that way your right !

You can tell the photograph was taken while looking up .

Good looking out on that one ill try to find something better !

0 0

Or if you really wanna think outside the box, then the bricks could be on the ground with a low camera angle o.O

0 0

Sure John you could look at it that way . But what graffiti artist or any artist would want there work walked on ? Its a good angle to think from "outside the box" but in the context of bieng on the ground i cant go with that .

Does anyone at HBH create there own drawings ? Would any of those who do care to give some insight as what programs they use or how they go about doing there own drawings ? Tricks , tips , etc !?

0 0

Neqtan wrote: Sure John you could look at it that way . But what graffiti artist or any artist would want there work walked on ? Its a good angle to think from "outside the box" but in the context of bieng on the ground i cant go with that .

Does anyone at HBH create there own drawings ? Would any of those who do care to give some insight as what programs they use or how they go about doing there own drawings ? Tricks , tips , etc !?

Actually, one of my mates did a fantastic piece of graffiti where there is a paint can, and the paint is being poured out and actually goes onto the pavement, its sweet!

0 0

Yes but it does start on a wall , correct !?

Ive never seen to many artist that would put the whole piece on the ground itself . Ive seen some bombs that have parts on the ground .

0 0

Well its taken me a long time to get here but i finaly have something to post in regards to my progress with my animated graffiti GIF .

Here she is all 1101 frames of it :

It was 1.61MB before running it through an optimizer , SuperGIF15 . Its now a wopping 574KB . Im still wondering if i can make it smaller !?

I hand drew 80% of this in Photoshop . A tablet wouldve been real nice !

0 0

Anybody have some artistic advise or suggestions on aspects that could be improved with this piece ? I keep watching it over and over trying to see if theres anything i missed . Im also thinking of changing the way the purple perimiter layer is put together , i dont like how its all over the place when its bieng drawn . I think it would look better if i made it so that the outside line is drawn first then the inside parts are filled in last .

Any thoughts or suggestions would be nice . My head hurts from thinking about it . Having some additional eyes would be great . Thanks .

Peace , Neqtan