Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

RTB Information

0 0

SSH: 67.185.3.99 port 22 HTTP: 67.185.3.99 port 80 FTP: 67.185.3.99 port 21 anon:anonymous for SSH.

This thread is ONLY for questions regarding the server itself, not even the challenge.

To debunk a few misconceptions- CNS Chemist, it doesn't matter what you think. I changed your post because you were dragging this thread entirely off topic and in the wrong direction. Think what you want about censorship, but it isn't what happened. (If you didn't already see, SkareCrow was being destructive, and we declared that should he do it again, he will be banned for HBH. CNS then stated that if we banned him, 'HBH wouldn't be up long.')

The server is a little on and off this morning, but things will be settled by 1pm PST. I haven't even been at my house when all of this is happening, so please calm down over it all. Everything should be back to normal.

There will be NO MORE TALK of what has previously occured IN THIS THREAD. Wanna make a new thread? Sure. Not here, it's not the point of it.

Should anyone want to talk about censorship, feel free. If you think you were censored, oh dear am I sorry.

Now, remain talking about the server itself. Nothing more in this thread.

0 0

still cant connect to it , using Anon:anonymous

0 0

EDIT: nevermind. I bet some jackass just changed the anon password.

previous post: Have you tried anon:anonymous? I think it's case sensitive, not positive though.

0 0

yea ive tried both.

0 0

Are you logging in with the user and pass in user:pass format? That'd probably be your problem if you are.

user: anon password: anonymous

I've talked to about 5 people, they can all log in fine. Changing passwords is very difficult now.

0 0

I cant through SSH, unless my IP's been banned and I havent been told.

0 0

i cant ssh either

0 0

I just got dropped off too…

0 0

Rebooting to get things handled.

Use these accounts, try a new one if the other doesn't work-

anon: anonymous anon1: anonymous anon2: poop

0 0

This Is A Fun Challange… You people need to learn this stuff… come on, they give you the logins… it's not much harder then that…

0 0

Wanna bet, DarkRed?

0 0

lol, i mean if they give you an in, it's quite good…

0 0

Think of it this way. A webhost that gives every account shell access can have as many as 10,000 users on a server. They have to worry about each of those users hacking them, while still allowing to do what they need.

It's very common to see free logins like this, but it doesn't make things all that much easier. Root is a state of mind!

0 0

lol… Old Saying :

Bow Down Before Me For I Am ROOT!

0 0

I still can't seem to get onto it. I could get into it but then it wouldn't let me, why is this?

0 0

thousandtoone wrote: Root is a state of mind!

Indeed it is ;) .

I had a go at this wargame eariler, think I'll give it another shot…

0 0

thousandtoone wrote: Rebooting to get things handled.

Use these accounts, try a new one if the other doesn't work-

anon: anonymous anon1: anonymous anon2: poop

Hmmm……… none of the pass works B):@;):)

0 0

Looks like the box is down completely. I keep getting a "connection timed out"

0 0

Box Is Up… Users Are All Down… I guess admin is working on something or someone hacked it just right … lol

0 0

You guys sure complain a lot and assume the worst!

It's up at the moment, so hurry up and root it because its going down in a few days, ending this challenge.

0 0

I can't connect to the host. Putty, sTerm and MS Telnet always give me a connection time out?

0 0

Yeah, I am either able to connect and none of the user : passwords work, or I just get a connection time out.

0 0

Box is down again…

TImes out when I try to connect.

0 0

is RTB back online, the websites up but when i tried to register, it never sent me anything…

all the bloody rooting sites are down… i really wanna learn lol :@

0 0

:( you and me both. and ive been reading lots of whitepapers and IRC things from Aelphaeis about BoF. you should check em out lukem. theres some vids on milw0rm :)

0 0

checked it out and its almost finished it's just annoying to be ranked noob just because there aren't more challenges.. check the ones on my sig you can use them if u want

0 0

Would love to see a revive of RTB or if anyone knows any active testing environments. Or if we can get some Rooting challenges up and running.