Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

other 12

0 0

Link to your zone-h defacement page..

this mean that i have to deface a web site and post the link to zone-h???

0 0

Yer, remember, zone-h is about hacktivism, politcally motivated

0 0

so i have to find a site that is against my politicle beliefs, hack it, post this on zone h, then link that page to complete the chall?

nice :D

(tell me if i got this wrong lz…)

0 0

hack a site (ethical reasons) and make sure it gets posted on zone-h. Then you must link to the zone-h page of your defacement.

0 0

Does hacking a pop site count because there crap? :P

0 0

I have a question….is it safe to post stuff on that site? I mean do they keep your identity safe? :ninja:

...Legend?
0 0

Admittedly I have completed this mission but i do not recommend going out and hacking site at random, I will say i hacked a blog on some ones political opinions for this challenge, but was not proud so i also helped patch the site after :)

Mad Hatter
0 0

Ahh man it was about defacement really thats why it was took down i see i see

Mad Hatter
0 0

oops i was meaning to ask this also…. since this is a hacking challenge sit if i were to make a defacement on this site 1 that of course wold not harm the site a harmless defacement would that count i don't like my red numbers i want all of them white especially stegano 22 since it is the last in the non other "buy the way is stego22.jpg the actual pic because my info means squat

Mad Hatter
0 0

damnit bat do you stalk me or something i know I'm hot and all but Jezz

o yea and I bump dead threads because it is apparently a "challenge" to make 750 forum post's that's so elite only the best can do it, so i only post occasionally so i am not making to many posts i could have just started a post on the meaning of the letters of the chinese alphabet 1 by 1 but there are over 10,000 characters or a lesson in aramaic e-lee e-lee l-maa-naa saa-baach-taa-nee

hmm bat's are associated with vampire's and vampires are the living dead maybe i shall bump you :)

you are fun to fuck with

0 0

**4rm4g3dd0n wrote:**o yea and I bump dead threads because it is apparently a "challenge" to make 750 forum post's that's so elite only the best can do it, so i only post occasionally so i am not making to many posts i could have just started a post on the meaning of the letters of the chinese alphabet 1 by 1 but there are over 10,000 characters or a lesson in aramaic e-lee e-lee l-maa-naa saa-baach-taa-nee

What the fuck was that? That was a bullshit post and you should lose points for that shit. Notice the other challenge involving 500 community points. The point is to be productive and not to be an ass. The point of ALL these challenges is to gain knowledge. Posting 750 posts should exhibit your ability to help other members not your ability to shit out your mouth.

0 0

To think this buffoon lives in my country ¬_¬

0 0

RedSixWhiskey wrote: To think this buffoon lives in my country ¬_¬ True. But that doesn't always mean they ARE from this country anymore does it? :p