Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

sig swap

0 0

cheers for the sig a-hack, enjoy mine ;)

0 0

I hope to god this is a sick joke and all of those userbars will get deleted and your sig resized from a wallpaper dimension.

But I dream an admin would delete this thread. I find it almost impossible to find a thread in the forums (even using the search) because of the crap I have to go through.

0 0

thanks for the sig keiran420

0 0

lol, sorted the sigs, ill resize my new one to ;)

0 0

They're called image tags [IMG]

0 0

i did put the image tags around my sig

0 0

Thanks for removing the user bars blah blah blah.

Just letting you guys know there is a restriction on the size of the sigs. I think it is like 200x600 tops. Including quotes etc etc

Too be honest, the post above me - the sig is far to big. use the resize option when uploading, or when you make your sig… choose smaller dimensions.

n30

0 0

lmao @ a-hack.

EDIT: nvm, he fixed it. is there a rule agaisnt annoying sigs like mine?

0 0

There should be.

EDIT: but on a good note, if u stare at it long enough you start to see little black clouds…or atleast i did :)

n30

0 0

lmao, i just took the one everyone has, reversed it, and binded the two pics into one. it takes 5 ms to change on HBH. but i mean, if i put it at 0 ms, it'd be wicked annoying. there should be a rule agaisnt animated GIFs or movies in sigs.