Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Need testers on my website

0 0

I win i got admin rights, it was kind of a joke. You have a serious programming error.

0 0

i was there, as ***** there are some bugs and major errors like php injection .. you need to review the email part.. i could insert code with injectioning..

0 0

You need to change the forget password. Because anyone can change the password from any user.

0 0

comando300 wrote: You need to change the forget password. Because anyone can change the password from any user.

Way to give away the big highly unknown secret.;) /sarcasm

0 0

if you submit it over at my site http://www.fixedbeforehacked.com me and my team will take a look at your site as well. Seems though you need to patch quite a few things from previous posts in this thread, but i will take a look and see what i can find.

0 0

i have sql injected the "forgot password " so i think i have changed the beast :D

good luck

Regards :ninja:

0 0

well for sql injections, make sure you put quotes around every thing like instead of:

$sql="SELECT * FROM table WHERE id=$id";

put this instead of above

$sql="SELECT * FROM table WHERE id='$id'";

also use the function addslashes() to make sure they can't put in ' or " in to mess up the query. what really helps is having magic_quotes turnen on in the php.ini file however you may not have access to that since you are on a free hosting site.

0 0

Got msn