Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

The Official 'Make me a sig' Thread

0 0

There's a lot of people out there looking to complete the make a sig challenge, and there's even more looking to get sigs done for a variety of reasons. Due to recent events, it's kind of hard to tell who still wants what in the forums.

So here's how it works.

-If you're looking for a sig to be made, just reply to this thread with a little info of what your interests are and what you'd like.

-People who make sigs can then post their creations in response to that.

-When the sig requester finds one they like, please edit your existing request to indicate that it's closed so that people don't waste their time and effort.

Currently active sig requests –––––––––––––––– None! =)

0 0

Hey - r4az0rBlade Can you make me a sig please, pref colours are greys and whites.

You can use this for your other challenge.

Thanks The_Flash

0 0

Thanks man!:)

0 0

Who wants to make me one I dont really care what it looks like as long as it has my name thanks :)

0 0

any1 feel like making me a sig?

if u can have some sort of japanese character on it, or something related to japan (maybe a photo of an alley way or something..?)

THX!

0 0

anyone think you could make me a sig

0 0

one for haykuro

0 0

Here you go hacking_noob hope u like it

0 0

Can anyone make me a sig, with my name on it, myabe somesome of animation or something cool, and can you plz put some red in there?

0 0

Here you go aenman. Sorry it isn't animated.

0 0

Dude, sorry to critisize but i think my existing sig is better, and i made mine in ms word + paint

0 0

BobbyB wrote: Here you go aenman. Sorry it isn't animated.

Hahah! Lmao. Nice, man, very nice.

0 0

aenman123 wrote: Dude, sorry to critisize but i think my existing sig is better, and i made mine in ms word + paint

Yeah, well it was 1 am, I was pissed and it seemed funny at the time.

0 0

can any1 plz make me a good sig, NO TOILETS PLZ, with sum red

0 0

I hope you like bacon, baftas and cardboard boxes…

0 0

ROFL

0 0

thank you dragonair, much better, and hah bobbyb thats not funny hey dragon, is there any way to clear up the letters a bit, or space them out w/e

0 0

If some how I get photoshop cs or cs2, ill try and make some sigs ;);)

Aaron

0 0

how does everyone like my combo sig, based on the red and blue ones, it was just modified in paint

0 0

You lowerd the quallity.

Ask drognir to edit them for you so that they dont loose there quality

0 0

thx zalifer :)

0 0

dragonir can you combine the sigs like i did but keep the quality?

0 0

SigMasters,

I need a quality Sig. Anything that merges some type of cryptic image with technology would be fine with me.

Thanks

0 0

can someone make me a sig red & black

0 0

its perfect couldnt be any betterB)

0 0

Right on =)

0 0

can u make a sig red & black DJ HBH

0 0

Maybe tomorrow after school. Going to bed now =)

0 0

heres the one I made, didn't take long, if some one wants I can make them one like it.

0 0

awesome thanks alot for the redo, very good

0 0

if anyone needs a clean style sig like mine or haykuro's PM me and ill make you one. (in your PM include 1)what content you want in the sig, 2)what colors you want, 3),a self addressed envolope(find a way to send this in a PM(dont forget SAE's must be stamped) and ill work really hard on yours and send you a printed copy)… no im serious

0 0

zalifer i made you a sig :) dont laugh im sh*t at photoshop lol, but i tried :P

0 0

can someone make me a sig black and red

0 0

Can someone make me a sig and pm it to me preferred colours are black/grey/white. it would be great to have these along with my name, and hbh in the sig many thanks ….

0 0

It would be most appriciated if someone could make me a sig, if you do can you pm it to me please. I want it to have my name and use your imagination, thanks.

0 0

Can sum1 plz make me one of these sigs? with my anme, some jewish stars, and use blue and gold as the main colors, thanks in advance

0 0

Here u go wayne, its not very good tho

0 0

Wow, my dog could make a better sig, can anynone do better than that?

0 0

fine heres another, hope u like it

Banned
0 0

Here is my submission to you, WayneAZA1856

If you like, I can edit it to your preference.

Bl4ckC4t

0 0

thats a good sig, but can you make the jewish star gold and make the text on the left like faded light yellow, thanks

0 0

can any1 make this kid a better sig than i kan lol?

0 0

anyonee want to make me a sig?

preferably abstract-ish… with dark colors..

thanks

0 0

Here we go! I hope thats what your after. Can you put my name next to it so I can complete Other 8 Thanks :p

0 0

@ Aenman123 - you were complaining when people made you pisstake sigs so stfu and stop making them yourself

0 0

Could anyone please make me a good sig?? (also let me know by PM if you can please??) Thanks!:D

0 0

the_flash wrote: @ Aenman123 - you were complaining when people made you pisstake sigs so stfu and stop making them yourself

Replace 'people' with BobbyB.

Hey, and just for the record, the first sig I made DID fill out his requirements. :p

0 0

@ BobbyB - Good point.

0 0

tancurrom: Could anyone please make me a good sig?? (also let me know by PM if you can please??) Thanks!

0 0

I fancy myself as good with Photoshop.

(Image is meant for white bg and I'm using a corporate theme w/ white bg) Are we awarded points for creating sigs for ppl?

0 0

Nucleotide, you've done a great job of that.

0 0

i need a sig anything that is red and black **only **red and black

0 0

nucleocide wrote: Are we awarded points for creating sigs for ppl?

Yes Other 8 is a sig design challenge

@nucleocide and you are good with Photoshop! Could you help mewith some stuff?

0 0

Hey cube, i owe you a favour anyways. I can help you. Talk on msn xD

0 0

hey i need a sig using the colors red, black, and a hint of white.

thanx using the name slimesa99

0 0

here u go harold img=http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/5164/omg0vt.th.gif

0 0

hello, I figure I would post here considering this is the official make me a sig thread. Can some please make me a new signature. When making can you include vibrant colors as in the avatar I use for my name and of course my name and a bus in the background. Once I get this job at Radioshack I will help others out with this challenge. Can anyone help me?

0 0

4 magic bus:

0 0

i would like to thank both biggnick and magic bus for posting here and not starting a new thread.

as a sign of my appreciation i will make both of you new sigs.

your choice to use them is fully yours. thank you once again.

EDIT* here they are :)

0 0

I want a sig:(

0 0

apapreciate the sig u got

0 0

wooahh thankss hack4u and bigggnick for the awesome signatures. i appreciate it. :happy:

0 0

I would like a sig, my only preferences are MAKE IT COOL!:D

0 0

Well i opened photoshop and this was what came out, If you use it let me know ;)

0 0

great sig! Altough I would like a sig that uses more red and black:D

0 0

sorry again, I am just having difficulty with photobucket and pasting the signature hack4u made in my profile, can anyone help? sorry for the dumb question also.:whoa:

0 0

type the url inbetween image tags, so it will look like: [img*]image url[*/img] i just put the * in so it will show up

0 0

if bigggnick and magic bus can copy the sigs i made them to their own image host id greatly appreciate it. my photobucket isnt unlimited space :(

0 0

ok, btw thanks alot for the sig. i really appreciate it!

0 0

better dothacker?

EDIT* if anyone needs a sig.. please just let me know. i dont have to do it. but i might because i can use the extra practice :)

0 0

me!!!!

0 0

nah, something more sinister looking:evil::happy:

EDIT: Today's my birthday! YAAAAAAY!!!!:D:D:D:D

0 0

theres 2 more. i make my sigs slightly different from everyone else. i like to think they have their own unique style. :happy:

0 0

Did you make a new sig yet?:whoa:

0 0

Hey I don't know if you guys are just doing it because your nice guys or if you enjoy it, or just really have nothing better to do lol but I would appriciate a new sig if someone would make one!! I like the color green if anyone decides to take on the task!! Thanks a lot,

Cybernaught

0 0

Im open to making a sig, i can put in renders or just simple color schemes. if anyone wants a sig just PM me or reply here plz with what you want me to make. Also, below is a quick 15 minute piece of work i did as a sample. Thanks!

[Forever Blind To See]
0 0

you can make me a sig if you want?, what would you want for doing it?

0 0

dothacker0 how about this one. if its still not what youre looking for .. then find a different designer. i think ppl would agree that my sigs are done slightly different from everyone else. sorry if its still not what you wanted. :@

0 0

I-O-W-A im doing the sigs for fun. Just let me know what you want in it and it will be done as soon as i can finish it :)

0 0

one for IOWA…

yeah i hate makign sigs with dark colors. :(

0 0

Can someone make a sig for me? You'll get chocolate cookies if you do!!

Thanks alot if you help me!

0 0

if any one want's to make me a sig it would be greatly appreciated :)

the colors i like are either red fg black bg or blue fg white bg I like chaotic designs in the background but please no binary or text if your doing the blue and white icy looking is always good umm… include "Scobe" please no HBH sorry but i would use it for other forums too.

thanks in advance to any one who does this i'll post a few of my own gimp creations (that suck) but i figure it will take me a long time to learn this and i would like to have a decent sig in the mean time.

ya i know i suck but i just started

0 0

Sorry but he asked for a sig not wallpaper for his bedroom.

0 0

-The_Flash- wrote: Sorry but he asked for a sig not wallpaper for his bedroom.

erh? What do you mean?

0 1

he's reffering to the size.

sig size should be.. 500 x 90 at the most.

0 0

yeah i agree with cheese on that one…

if anyone needs sigs with quotes let me know ive been makign a few now. heres a few examples along with my own sig

they come with matching avatars if you would like.. :) im really bored so offer only valid for today.

[Forever Blind To See]
0 0

i'll take a matching Avatar if you want lol pm it to me lol

0 0

theres the match

0 0

Mr_Cheese wrote: he's reffering to the size.

sig size should be.. 500 x 90 at the most.

I know, but who is he talking to?

Anyway.. Can someone make me a sig?

Would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance

0 0

Haha I was talking to scobe

0 0

here spyware i just threw something together..

hope you liek the quote. :)

0 0

Try to not let the text overlap xD

0 0

i fixed the overlapping and moved it slightly out of the darkened corner. :)

0 0

Schweet work dude. You should join RaC - Lots of work for GFX. I signed up the past week, looks promising there.

Also I know your pretty skilled with networking, you could find some work on that.

Freelancing something you enjoy!

0 0

Thank you!!

here are the chocolate cookies as promised,:

Enjoy it ;)

0 0

haha in responce to the wall paper thing, those drawings were just to show how sucky i am with gimp there not really sigs just things i did when i was bored the other day :p

0 0

get photoshop. I think you can get PS 7 for about $30 right?

0 0

You can use my photoshop cs2 on remote assistance. wink wink.

Send me a pm if you want it xD

0 0

Anyone want a sig? Please PM me if you do, cause it seems everytime someone posts it on here someone else gets to it before i have a chance :( Ok thx, Malaris

0 0

If some one could make me a sig of a bunch of limes with leather jackets on beating up a lemon pm me

0 0

That made me laugh out loud.

0 0

Hey flash? that epirate.com link doesn't work. It wont let me go anywhere but where it is. wtf?

0 0

yea ill make u one im lookin for something to do wat did u have in mind?

0 0

anyone need a sig-i need to complete other 8…

0 0

I need a sig, it must include my name and the colors black and lime. Tnx

0 0

I need a sig too, just like geo.. It must include my name and it should be black and green. Cheers.

0 0

I am asking for a sig. It should be about 600x150px with dark background and have a hand holding a burning torch on it. Thx.

0 0

I need a Sig

I want A Pic of The Death which should be very clear And Overall sig should be scary and kinda dark.. devilish

I want SoulTaker written there too

Thx

0 0

If someone has time to make me a sig, let me know.

0 0

If anyone could make me a sig with binary in the background with 32to28 on top of it? P.M. me if you can. Thanks.

0 0

yeah I'd really appreciate a sig too if anyone has the spare time. I don't really care about the details, and it doesn't have to be perfect ;)

0 0

This sig is for my friend!! DOEZA !! :ninja:

You love nintendo hu ? there ya go!

0 0

I don't normally comment on GFX, but I had to get in here. I love that :love::love::love:

Very nice :D:D

0 0

I guess I can give making some a go, I have only just started and the best / only one I have finished is my current. I am just pretty shit at text. (See Current) I can't mange to make the text in the top left not blurry. It is supposed to say Alias (My tag for other forums) but my text just sucks.

0 0

insidious wrote: well, i really want a sig… lol, i can do it on my own, but most of the sigs i make are limited to my knowledge of Photoshop, and also the ones ive made dont really make my standard.

I had that problem too… So I lowered my standard :P

0 0

insidious wrote: well, i really want a sig… lol, i can do it on my own, but most of the sigs i make are limited to my knowledge of Photoshop, and also the ones ive made dont really make my standard.

If anyone would like to make me a sig, please try to match the theme of the sig to my name "Insidious" which means "working or spreading in a hidden and usually injurious way" or "beguiling but harmful". So the theme should be a dark and grungy theme…. well Thx alot… ;):ninja:

Insidious I will give it a go, Got any render or a particular stock in mind? That you would like in your sig.

PWNED
0 0

Powka wrote: This sig is for my friend!! DOEZA !! :ninja:

You love nintendo hu ? there ya go!

haha!! Thx alot ;)

I know that you love nintendo too so i just made one for you~ hCtAiB XD

0 0

I would like a sig. I would prefer if it had Vash from TRIGUN and it not be in girly colors…..Thanx alot!!!

0 0

I would like a sig made. I like Navy blue, and silver colors. My interests are video games, computers, surfing, tennis, anything, and everything Japanese, or Hawaiian.

0 0

I want a sig made, I don't really care what it looks like as long as it isn't too crappy

0 0

Looking for someone to make me a sig.

I am looking for…

-Must have my name in it. -Black & Blood red in color. -Hacking looking. (code, random stuff faded into background)

For more information, please ask. I will give full credit to the author.

0 0

elkilo i am making you one

0 0

Sorry about this, but can someone make me a sig? I've got another thread started for it, but this seems like the better place to post it. I'd just like a still image using red, black, and some shades of green in any way you please. Thank you in advance =D

0 0

I'd like a sig too :D I'm not really going to be picky/bitchy about colors or whatever, just as long as it has my name incorporated that would be cool

0 0

Ewo.

Can anyone make me a sig please.

Would like it gothic, and kinda reflecting my username.

Obviously all credit will be given to the person that makes it.

Thankies all.

xXsDXx

:D

0 0

If anyone is interested, I wouldn't mind a sig.

0 0

i like to make u a sig:D now i have some work to do today later ill mak:De one 4 u

0 0

i made this within 10 min sooooo hows this:D

[Forever Blind To See]
0 0

Anyone wanna make me a sig?

i knda want a new one from the one i got coz i had it ages now an i dont feel like it reflects what i want it to lol

0 0

I am willing to make anyone a sig who asks for it nicely. Just send me a PM with some info about yourself and how you wanted it to look and ill be happy too

0 0

Im looking for a sig just PM if you want to make me one.

preferred colors: Red and Black

I was also thinking that it should have a needle and a blood/binary kinda look or something like that but your the one making it so whatever is cool with me.

0 0

I would appreciate just maybe a sig w/ a binary background. Thanks

PM me with the URL if you want to help.:D:D:D

0 0

Hi guys .. Mind if anyone can make sig for me ..ill be grateful..shud bear name and preferable colors cud be blue,black.

0 0

Hi guys .. Mind if anyone can make sig for me ..ill be grateful..shud bear name and preferable colors cud be blue,black.

0 0

i guess this could be a good place to post this

my sigmaker: http://zomgz.info/gen/

you can make an avatar and a userbar with it as well

0 0

Anyone fancy making me a sig for the challenge? Colours black, blue and maybe a hint of dark red. and ovbs the name - MrMayhem

Retired
10 0

i can try it, i will have some spare time in some classes so i will play around with cs2.

0 0

I would be very much obliged if someone could make a forum signature and avatar for me. It must have my username (japanesedude) in it. It must also have old red british telephone boxes in it, and fish (v.important!)

Thanks in advance, you will be rewarded with good karma :)

Retired
10 0

Japanesedude: if your interested i could do one…

here is mr.mayhem's

and BTW, WooHoo 1000 post

0 0

Cheers dude!

0 0

yours31f wrote: Japanesedude: if your interested i could do one…

here is mr.mayhem's

I, Night_Stalker, would like to congratulate yours3lf on his 100th shite post!!!

:D

0 0

MrMayhem wrote: Anyone fancy making me a sig for the challenge? Colours black, blue and maybe a hint of dark red. and ovbs the name - MrMayhem

yours31f wrote: here is mr.mayhem's

Does that look like black, blue and dark red to you? :right: Also, he has no dot in his name…

and BTW, WooHoo 1000 post I hope you realize how tired people are of you. You're not entertaining anymore :angry:

0 0

Night_Stalker wrote: [quote]yours31f wrote: Japanesedude: if your interested i could do one…

here is mr.mayhem's

I, Night_Stalker, would like to congratulate yours3lf on his 1000th shite post!!!

:D[/quote]

PM Moshbat and tell him to update his quote with the new postcount.

0 0

Pwnzall wrote: PM Moshbat and tell him to update his quote with the new postcount.

Too bad we can't PM him every time he posts something, it'd probably end up crashing HBH's servers due to the amount of mail that would be sent… Plus it would be hard to keep track, he posts SO many times in one day…

Maybe code an automated mailer, or something that'd update his sig for him?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Banned
0 0

**Night_Stalker wrote:**Maybe code an automated mailer, or something that'd update his sig for him?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

How hard is it to understand the concept of dynamic sigs? HOW HARD?!

0 0

well if anyone is interested I can make someone a sig. I need to do it for the challenge anyways.

Just (preferably PM me) with what you want done and Ill do it :)

xxx

Retired
10 0

night_Stalker wrote: Too bad we can't PM him every time he posts something, it'd probably end up crashing HBH's servers due to the amount of mail that would be sent…

Sending e-mail is a stupid way to do it.. you can just do it in PHP with cURL and GD2 library.

<?php
$ch = curl_init();
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, "http://www.hellboundhackers.org/profile/yours31f.html");

$str  = array(
	"User-Agent: yours31f",
	"Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8",
	"Accept-Language: en-us,en;q=0.5",
	"Accept-Charset: ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7",
	"Keep-Alive: 300"
	);

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, $str);
$buf = curl_exec($ch);
curl_close($ch);
$buf = strstr($buf, "Forum Posts:");

for($iter = 55;;$iter++) if($buf[$iter]=="/") break;
$buf = substr($buf, 55, $iter-56);

header("Content-type: image/png");
$text = imagecreatetruecolor(620, 17);
imagefill($text, 0, 0, imagecolorallocate($text, 0x28, 0x3f, 0x3c));
$color = imagecolorallocate($text,0xcc,0xcc,0xcc);
imagestring($text,2,0,0,"\"I would like to congratulate yours31f on ". $buf . " posts of completely useless shit. Nice job, arse face.\"",$color);
imagepng($text);

?>

and thats the page I host it at, so anyone can use it. http://www.cthecode.com/post_count.php

0 0

yours31f wrote: Sending e-mail is a stupid way to do it.. you can just do it in PHP with cURL and GD2 library.

<snip for space>

and thats the page I host it at, so anyone can use it. http://www.cthecode.com/post_count.php

One question: How the fuck did you manage to write competent code like that when you couldn't even figure out PHP includes a couple days ago? I mean, it could be improved with regex parsing or even just a strpos + ample length + explode('<'), but still… if you wrote that, congrats on actually doing something useful.

Now, all you have to do is cover up the other 999 cases of stupidity.

0 0

Zephyr_Pure wrote:

Now, all you have to do is cover up the other 999 cases of stupidity.

Lo no offence to anyone, but LOL

Retired
10 0

I was up all night studying and debugging to make it work.

0 0

Good. You're learning.

Banned
0 0

yours31f wrote: Sending e-mail is a stupid way to do it.. you can just do it in PHP with cURL and GD2 library.

snap

Spyware is not buying this.

0 0

If someone could make me a sig and avi set I would greatly appreciate it. I love the image of my current avatar, the rocker tux, so if he could be featured in both my sig and my avi that would be great.

White Black and Red color scheme, feature the rocker tux, my handle Sangeki Rein. Simple and plain please.

Thanks in advance to whomever may come up with something.

Banned
0 0

Sangeki Rein wrote: If someone could make me a sig and avi set I would greatly appreciate it. I love the image of my current avatar, the rocker tux, so if he could be featured in both my sig and my avi that would be great.

White Black and Red color scheme, feature the rocker tux, my handle Sangeki Rein. Simple and plain please.

I'll give it a shot on one condition.

Explain to me your name.

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]Sangeki Rein wrote: If someone could make me a sig and avi set I would greatly appreciate it. I love the image of my current avatar, the rocker tux, so if he could be featured in both my sig and my avi that would be great.

I'll give it a shot on one condition.

Explain to me your name.[/quote]

Sangeki Rein is japanese. I use the words interchangebly.

Sangeki = Tragedy [Hirogana] Rein = Rain [Katakana, moreso to be said as it is in English using Japanese characters in Romanji]

Some say it's pretty emo but it's my name and I'm sticking with it. :)

Retired
10 0

I'll attempt it also, in last period.

0 0

Interesting….. I hear… Jaws music…..

We're going to need a bigger flame.

0 0

yours31f wrote:

Lol!! I can't believe someone actually made a sig matching my criteria. I tried to think of the two most random, unrelated objects I could.

Great job on the sig, I'll be using it for sure :)

Retired
10 0

Thanks. Any more, I'll have some more time tomorrow.

0 0

nice yours3lf, but where's Bill and Ted? ((bill and teds excelent adventure))

0 0

maug wrote: nice yours3lf, but where's Bill and Ted? ((bill and teds excelent adventure))

OMG! I freakin' love that movie!!

:d but Bell and Ted's bogus journey wasn't nearly as good as I thought it'd be.. :(

Retired
10 0

Hey, well i want to make an offer to make some sigs. So if you would like one just post here or send me a pm. please use the following format.

text:…(obvious) colors:…(also obvious) images:…(url's or just general things) Comments:…(anything else)

the reason for this is i want to get some more practice on photoshop so i can get good enough to make some submissions on worth1000.com and also make better looking sites.

0 0

would love to try my hand in here.. :) oh, and give a few keywords to match(like theme or just.. description) :D

0 0

xenon wrote: would love to try my hand in here.. :)

Why don't you try your hand at… the challenges?

0 0

Thanks yours3lf, sorry I didn't reply earlier I have been kind of sidetracked with multiple things here at HBH, but this is bamf sig, thanks..

Retired
10 0

Glad you like it, I've had multiple Pm's for them. I have fished those, and am waiting to see them around. Well, I'll be waiting for any more.

Limestar wrote: If some one could make me a sig of a bunch of limes with leather jackets on beating up a lemon pm me

I want to this one, I think i could have fun with it…

I'll have it tomorrow.