Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Anyone want to make me a Sig

0 0

Anyone want to make me a sig? It will go towards your other challenges:)

Thanks

KoolKat_Flash

0 0

Thanks man! Im definatly using that:D

0 0

That has to be one of the biggest sigs I've ever seen :X

0 0

I would like to know how sigs are made. Do you have to have special programs or is it just HTML?:D

0 0

Definitely ginormous. Thank god for adblock.

0 0

its big i know ;) Lol, i did my one (the matrix writing and pruples and blue) on photoshop cs2.

0 0

any sig for the z0mb1e?

0 0

ill make you one if you want :) z0mb1e yeah?

0 0

ok the_flash. thank you.

0 0

Axiom_Prophet wrote: I would like to know how sigs are made. Do you have to have special programs or is it just HTML?:D

No HTML! ^^ You can use different graphic programs as PS (Photoshop), PSP (Paint shop pro), and the list goes on. I personaly think Photoshop is the best one, and I have Adobe photoshop CS2. =) Still it's different taste, and some can do really good stuff in PSP. I have tried PSP, and I think PS is -alot- better, but I guess it's different taste.

You just have to have time to learn your program, 'cause it's not totally learned in one day. =) Have fun!

0 0

thank you the_flash! i like it!

0 0

i need a sig too, please make me one, i dont even have those program to work with!

0 0

If someone could make me a sig, I'd be quite grateful. But if it tkaes up too much time, then don't worry about it.

Thanks in advance.

0 0

the_flash wrote: Anyone want to make me a sig? It will go towards your other challenges:)

Thanks

KoolKat_Flashi want a signal too but it wont get you anything

0 0

blackwolf2327 wrote: [quote]the_flash wrote: Anyone want to make me a sig? It will go towards your other challenges:)

Thanks

KoolKat_Flashi want a signal too but it wont get you anything[/quote]

Signature, not signal :P And people can submit their sig for points if they want to… cant really stop em from doing that ;)

0 0

BluMoose wrote: [quote]blackwolf2327 wrote: [quote]the_flash wrote: Anyone want to make me a sig? It will go towards your other challenges:)

Thanks

Signature, not signal :P And people can submit their sig for points if they want to… cant really stop em from doing that ;)[/quote]realy. im new and this sites still a bit confusing?

0 0

blackwolf2327 wrote: [quote]BluMoose wrote: [quote]blackwolf2327 wrote: [quote]the_flash wrote: Anyone want to make me a sig? It will go towards your other challenges:)

Thanks

Signature, not signal :P And people can submit their sig for points if they want to… cant really stop em from doing that ;)[/quote]realy. im new and this sites still a bit confusing?[/quote]

K, jst telling you then ;)

Theres a challenge where you get points for making a sig, can be for somebody else :P

Have fun here :)

-BluMoose

0 0

can some one do me a sig i dont have none of the programs plz

thanks!:D

0 0

If you are all making Sigs i wont mind having one done, if somebody is offering. 0:-)

0 0

Can i have a sig plz?

0 0

hy!

Is there one person who whants to make me a sig, anice one …

Thx a lot …

0 0

i think you might need a little more detail than just 'nice'…

0 0

can someone please make me a sig, jus somethin kewl and green?

the master of nanoy(.org)
0 0

this is the first sigI have ever made, please tell me what you think!