Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Other 10

0 0

I cannot see the first post I wrote in the forum concerning other 10 . What happened ? why it disappeared ?

0 0

Its probably deleted cos it was one big spoiler.

Anyway, to answer your question, you didn't copy the hash correctly.

0 0

First , if you are unable to understand the source of the problem and therefore unable to provide the right hint , it does not mean that I did not copy the hash correctly . Second , you are contradicting yourself : Before this post of yours , you replied me by asking me if the hash that I put in the file is this hbh:spnlhmTpnxYQ

to what I answered yes the hash I put in the file is this hbh:spnlhmTpnxYQ

now you are telling me :"to answer your question, you didn't copy the hash correctly" to what I will answer :yes the hash I put in the file is this hbh:spnlhmTpnxYQ

If, in the other side, by writing "to answer your question, you didn't copy the hash correctly" you mean that I am using John the ripper in the wrong way , then you are totally wrong because I cracked many passwords in the past using John the Ripper and many of these passwords are in the format

username:password . So I know what I am doing and between the post that they deleted is in no way a "big" spoiler because not only it gives not even 0,00001% of how to crack the hash but also another user put the same post , like me :

Posted on 17-07-09 18:47

Wasnt sure where to put this but here goes: Ive loaded JTR and am trying to carry out a crack on a hash.. but no matter what i do i keep getting "no password hashes loaded" ive tryed all different types of commands, read up as much as i can but still really cant figure out how to sort this..

So all what I can say is until now I did not get any hint about this :"no password hashes loaded"

Any hint ?

10 9

First , if you are unable to understand the source of the problem and therefore unable to provide the right hint , it does not mean that I did not copy the hash correctly .

First……you are copying the hash incorrectly.

Second , you are contradicting yourself : Before this post of yours , you replied me by asking me if the hash that I put in the file is this hbh:spnlhmTpnxYQ

Second …….you are copying the hash incorrectly like you were told before.

So I know what I am doing

That made me lol.

So all what I can say is until now I did not get any hint about this :"no password hashes loaded"

Hint…… http://lifehacker.com/5801525/help-new-pc-users-learn-how-to-copy-cut-and-paste

0 0

There are more than 12 chars in the hash.

Your hash is wrong.

0 0

I would have take your words seriously . I will take your words seriously and change my attitudes

10 9

There's nothing wrong with your attitude, just lie and blame your mouse lol.