Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Sig me

0 0

Only 2 requirements:

1. its not fruity (make it ominous and evil, I'm into black/death metal)
  2. Contains my name in MD5 (d8e2bc5c4c3c7bf7d2199cd4145c8af9 if you don't want to figure it out.)

THANKS!

0 0

Love Fritzo

0 0

r3dwood wrote:

Love Fritzo

completely unwarranted attack on me. grow up.

Banned
0 0

MD5 is an outdated and broken cryptographic algorithm and shouldn't be used to store data.

Why would you want to represent this broken algo in your sig?

0 0

[url]http://www.gimp.org/ [/url] :evil::evil:

0 0

spyware wrote: MD5 is an outdated and broken cryptographic algorithm and shouldn't be used to store data.

because it represents how quickly the "greatest" encryption methods can be broken. And is a great representation of the knowledge base that can be found in the participants of this site.

pimpim wrote: [url]http://www.gimp.org/ [/url] :evil::evil:

Thanks, will that download also give me artistic talent as well? because thats why I am asking …

0 0

spyware wrote: MD5 is an outdated and broken cryptographic algorithm and shouldn't be used to store data.

Good point.

a44gas wrote: because it represents how quickly the "greatest" encryption methods can be broken. And is a great representation of the knowledge base that can be found in the participants of this site.

Not really a good point.

0 0

Im not into flamewars, so let me know when you guys are done.

I was hoping I could actually get a sig out of this, but i'm guessing you will all just flame the thread into the ground.

0 0

a44gas wrote: Im not into flamewars, so let me know when you guys are done.

I was hoping I could actually get a sig out of this, but i'm guessing you will all just flame the thread into the ground.

You got a sig.

0 0

r3dwood wrote: You got a sig.

Thats not a sig, thats an insult to those who have actually submitted valid signatures, and, as a result, have received the corresponding points for that challenge.

Besides, your sig is fruity, and I specifically asked that it was not fruity ;)

0 0

a44gas wrote: Im not into flamewars, so let me know when you guys are done.

Hey thats not called flamewars. Spyware just asked you a question and 4544474… just told that whether your point was correct or not. Its called discussion not flaming.

0 0

a44gas wrote:

Your mother's a troll

0 0

Answer this for me r3dwood (nice use of 1337 sp33k, hax0r!!): What did I do to you to incur your so-called "hatred and pain"?

and please, try to be mature with your response.

0 0

I'm not a good artist, but I made one anyway.

And yes, I DO overuse Gaussian Blur… ;)

0 0

pimpim wrote: I'm not a good artist, but I made one anyway.

Thank you for your valid contribution to the thread. Its actually half decent, I will consider it for my sig. :)

0 0

a44gas wrote: [quote]pimpim wrote: I'm not a good artist, but I made one anyway.

Thank you for your valid contribution to the thread. Its actually half decent, I will consider it for my sig. :)[/quote]

Are you kidding me? Mine was a joke and it's prettier.

"Answer this for me r3dwood (nice use of 1337 sp33k, hax0r!!): What did I do to you to incur your so-called "hatred and pain"?

and please, try to be mature with your response."

I'm very sorry. The next time I hijack an account I will make sure to choose a more not 1337ish one.