Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Other 5 (Install Linux)

0 0

Hi,

I have an Ubuntu Linux Server edition and I am trying to access it from lynx. It does not work. "You are not using a linux box!" Any ideas? Thanks.

– Henux

Banned
0 0

User-agent.

0 0

you don't even need to have linux installed.

user-agent: "whatever" (linux):D

0 0

I'll give you this.

<useragent description=":: BROWSERS - linux/unix/beos ::" useragent="" appname="" appversion="" platform="" vendor="" vendorsub=""/>

<useragent description="Mozilla 1.6 (Debian)" useragent="Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux; i686; en-US; rv:1.6) Gecko Debian/1.6-7" appname="" appversion="" platform="" vendor="" vendorsub=""/>

<useragent description="Epiphany (Linux)" useragent="ozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux; i686; en-US; rv:1.6) Gecko Epiphany/1.2.5" appname="" appversion="" platform="" vendor="" vendorsub=""/>

<useragent description="Epiphany (Ubuntu)" useragent="Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i586; en-US; rv:1.7.3) Gecko/20040924 Epiphany/1.4.4 (Ubuntu)" appname="" appversion="" platform="" vendor="" vendorsub=""/>

<useragent description="Galeon 1.3.14 (Linux)" useragent="Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux; i686; en-US; rv:1.6) Gecko Galeon/1.3.14" appname="" appversion="" platform="" vendor="" vendorsub=""/>

<useragent description="Konqueror 3 rc4 (Linux)" useragent="Konqueror/3.0-rc4; (Konqueror/3.0-rc4; i686 Linux;;datecode)" appname="" appversion="" platform="" vendor="" vendorsub=""/>

You just have to decide which one to use, and how to implement it.. and well.. neither of them are that hard.

0 0

Get Linux or User Agent Switcher xD

0 0

Okay thanks. I got it.