Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Making Sig on request

0 0

I need to complete other challenge 8, and so I need someone that I can make a sig for. If I get more than one request I will try and do as many as I can, so please, start requesting. You can jot down a few spesification if you want or you can leave me to be creative :D

0 0

I want a sig, and I have a good idea for a cool one… clear your inbox so I can PM you..

0 0

yep, i have cleared my inbox, (didn't know it had a limit ?!), so fire away :)

0 0

Would you mind me making you a sig to complete the same chall :D

0 0

sorry dude, I don't think I can. I plan on having this sig for a while cause it's gonne be badass. And besides, you don't really need to complete the challenge. They really don't matter. In fact, I did one of the Other challenges by just switching my User Agent to Linux…they're not really hard, and they're not really important. :P

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

ZvirX wrote: Would you mind me making you a sig to complete the same chall :D

i have a sig already, but as you can see it isnt very good. if you're still looking to make one, i might be interested. what do you have in mind?

0 0

ynori7 wrote: i have a sig already, but as you can see it isnt very good. if you're still looking to make one, i might be interested. what do you have in mind?

Well i don't want to steal anybody's thunder lol, this thread was started by "R3M0T3 H4CK3R" but i'm sure you will get more requests, so excuse me on this request :happy:.

@ynori7: I was thinking something like This i assumed you like green and it will look smoother on a darker background :p

0 0

srry I was not able to reply earlier, I have been working very hard on a sig for skunkfoot. Usually I could produce a good sig in the blink of an eye and be on to the next, however, I did not predict skunkfoots request which turned out to be a rather interesting challenge. Skunkfoot requested I make him an ambigram for his sig, and so I have spent quite a while designing the letters in such a way that if the word is viewed upside down, it will spell the exact same thing.

if anyone wants to see my very simple draft of it, it is here http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2013/2088582908_e4518b83b5_o.jpg I started off just sketching on paper, and so it is not very smooth and fancy yet, but at least the hard part is over :p

lastly, I have pretty much completed that challenge now, and so this threat is open if anyone else wishes to offer to make a sig, they can post this offer here if they wish, I really dont mind :)

0 0

I am a horrible artist sigh..I would appreciate it. Yes, clear inbox.

And I won't give you anything hard ;)

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

ZvirX wrote: Well i don't want to steal anybody's thunder lol, this thread was started by "R3M0T3 H4CK3R" but i'm sure you will get more requests, so excuse me on this request :happy:.

@ynori7: I was thinking something like This i assumed you like green and it will look smoother on a darker background :p

yeah, i like that. thanks