Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

What the fuck is this bullshit?

0 0

I got a PM.

"Hello my dear, My name is benita uwandu, a young girl . I am average in height and fair in complexion ,am a loving, romantic and caring angel. I read your profile today from . truely is quiet intresting to me then , i decided to contact you. i really want to have a good relationship with you. Beside i have a special something i want to discusse with you , so reach me through : (benitauwandu@yahoo.com) Hope to hear from you soon. i will send my beautiful pictures to you and also tell you more about my self. I know age will not be a bearier to our relationship, what i need is your love and caring. I will give you my best, bye for now. care from benita uwandu"

I have nothing in my profile. UGH.

Python Ninja
0 0

AGH HA HAH AHHA HAHAHA

ws that in your hbh pm's?

what account was it from?

0 0

its a bot… has to be…

Python Ninja
0 0

a bot, or someone taking the piss.

0 0

Could be one of your friends… I've done something like that to one of my friends on myspace as fucked up as that may be… But he likes to meet girls on myspace, so……. I created a fake myspace, made it look like a real person. After a month or so I had one friends tell him to meet her at starbucks,(on the phone) then got all of my buddies together and we met him and called him a gay fagot and now I am going to post our conversations on my myspace. :D:ninja:

0 0

Damnation wrote: Could be one of your friends… I've done something like that to one of my friends on myspace as fucked up as that may be… But he likes to meet girls on myspace, so……. I created a fake myspace, made it look like a real person. After a month or so I had one friends tell him to meet her at starbucks,(on the phone) then got all of my buddies together and we met him and called him a gay fagot and now I am going to post our conversations on my myspace. :D:ninja:

So he's a fagot because he wants to get pussy and you're not because you pretended to be a girl for over a month. o.O

0 0

I've gotten something somewhat similar once, about some guy's parents having a cocoa factory I believe it was and they were millionaires and he decided to share it with me if I'd give him my bank account number and shit.

0 0

Chinchilla3k wrote: So he's a fagot because he wants to get pussy and you're not because you pretended to be a girl for over a month. o.O

Hahaha thanks, now I got a good laugh before going to school :happy:

0 0

probabley one of your friends just messin with ya

0 0

Chinchilla3k wrote: So he's a fagot because he wants to get pussy and you're not because you pretended to be a girl for over a month. o.O

haha pwned!!! that made me laugh :D

0 0

Its just a fat guy eating french fries and sending messages to evryone with and laughing at it…or its a bot program…

The Manager
0 0

Just looking at that it is a bot. Sorry to tell you that but no one is in love with you :P

sorry had to say it…;)

0 0

AldarHawk wrote: Just looking at that it is a bot. Sorry to tell you that but no one is in love with you :P

sorry had to say it…;)

Dude, you just hurt the guys feelings. I think he was falling in love.

Come on…. :D

0 0

iv had 2 or 3 scam pm's sent to me on this site before, get a good laugh out of it then dont reply is the best advice i can give

0 0

well if you were pmed through this site .. its probably just a hacker trying to get you to reply and open up some sort of exploit to you .. imo

0 0

It's a Fusion bot.

It's been sorted now.