Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

HBH Hoodies?

0 0

Are there going to be HBH hoodies/sweatshirts (w/e you prefer to call them) for sale..like..at all..

I was talking to a friend about the hbh shirts and thought about hoodies hoping that there would be some made and sold because i would gladly buy a shirt and hoody. :-p

0 0

yah, not a bad idea at all, I'd definately buy at least one (for me and my girlfriend).

0 0

like…the same design as the t-shirt, but printed onto a hoodie? Cool idea. I won't be able to afford one.

0 0

I'd buy one :D

0 0

Not exactly, I heard the shirt images were too small and were a tiny square. I don't think that's interesting at all, I was thinking the the design would be bigger and better looking. Possibly in a few different styles; no zip, zip etc you get it.

Fashion isn't my.."best" attribute..lol…

0 0

hoodies designs are usually flashy and big and all over the hoodie but its cooler when its all these but in only white (over the black hoodie) cos colored hoodies aint that cool.

0 0

i like how we all think HBH has money to throw around and invest, maybe if more people gave money it could happen, and hell i wish i could but im always broke. one of these day ill get a shirt, cause i really really want one. But hoodies are a good idea if HBH had the money to buy them

.::ZTB::.

0 0

i feel like if you want a hoodie bad enough you can just make your own. Ive seen some pretty cool ones made with spray paint and stencils. I'll probably do something like that.

0 0

id definitely buy one. maybe 2. for my girlfriend.

but id want a zip-up jacket. like a zip-up hoodie that says "HellBound Hackers" on it or something or "HellBound Security" lmao

i think that'd be pretty tight.

The Merchant
0 0

Note: By wearing anything that says "hellbound" on it will make people think you worship Satan.

0 0

lol Zeke, I always wear my HBH shirt around. But maybe it's only acceptable since I attend a technical University.

I would do the same for the Hoodie. I mind NOT what people think.

0 0

I am always broke, but somehow I would get the money buy one. That would be really cool. Or I guess I could get some spray paint…