Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

HBH bot is alive

0 0

kaksii: real 13 HBHBot: I can't remember how I did this one.

Come on, man. You are not helping me. :D

0 0

yeah not all of them have been done, but the majority of them have. system is supposed to finish up the ones that i did not know how to do / couldn't remember how to do.

0 0

But really funny. :D

0 0

kaksii wrote: [quote] kaksii: real 13 HBHBot: I can't remember how I did this one.

Come on, man. You are not helping me. :D[/quote] lol :D:radio:

0 0

you can also say hey, and hello, and whats up and some other stuff like who made you, who are you, etc.

0 0

It is so funny. And in SE1. If you say 'fuck you' than it says 'hey, that's not nice' :D

The Localhost Hacker
20 0

LOL! Its hbh's interpretation of AI :right:

Hmm another conspiracy perhaps?

0 0

well the hbh bot ai was done by me lol

and btw, your sig says the localhost hacker, so you hack yourself? wow that must be hard lol. i bet you can even root yourself as well?

The Localhost Hacker
20 0

Lol, Yup, i hacked 127.0.0.1 :D And who ever that is has some shit security…i got past it in like 2 seconds jsut if you wanna hack him/her yourself;)

0 0

good one xD

0 0

chislam wrote: and btw, your sig says the localhost hacker, so you hack yourself?

Haha, I'll start saying 'Go hack yourself' when someone pisses me off lol :D

0 0

jaggedlancer wrote: Lol, Yup, i hacked 127.0.0.1 :D And who ever that is has some shit security…i got past it in like 2 seconds jsut if you wanna hack him/her yourself;)

Hey, can you give me his password?

0 0

ranma wrote: [quote]jaggedlancer wrote: Lol, Yup, i hacked 127.0.0.1 :D And who ever that is has some shit security…i got past it in like 2 seconds jsut if you wanna hack him/her yourself;)

Hey, can you give me his password?[/quote]

try the ones you would normally use… he prolly has something similar

0 0

jaggedlancer wrote: Lol, Yup, i hacked 127.0.0.1 :D And who ever that is has some shit security…i got past it in like 2 seconds jsut if you wanna hack him/her yourself;) ranma wrote: Hey, can you give me his password? tonzofgunz25 wrote: try the ones you would normally use… he prolly has something similar

shakes head

The Localhost Hacker
20 0

Hmm, you got our names a bit mixed up :p