Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Malformed request? What?

0 0

Hello people.

Just since HBH was down, I've got some trouble logging on, posting replys on the forum and posting comments for the articles, and more.

When I want to post or log in, I'm getting this error:

"Malformed Request

Please check that no referer spoofing applications are active and try again."

So, I've found out, that my "spoofing" app, is my Norton Personal Firewall 2003, because I can log in and stuff, when disabling it. So I got directly into Options - Web Content in the firewall, and added www.hellboundhackers.com to the list, and clicket Permit in everything. But this didn't make any differance. And I'm getting the same error on HBS.

So what's wrong? What can I do, so I can log in stuff, without disabling my firewall?

0 0

you can remove the norton crap and install zone alarm

0 0

Well.. I think it would be easyier, if someone could find a solution, to make Norton accept HBH.. :)

0 0

ok yeah i had the same thing happen with firefox well for me it was under web developer toolbar and it said i disabled reffers and i enabled it and it works fine so yeah download web toolbar enable ou wil be good

0 0

imask8erhack wrote: ok yeah i had the same thing happen with firefox well for me it was under web developer toolbar and it said i disabled reffers and i enabled it and it works fine so yeah download web toolbar enable ou wil be good

I got the Web Developer Toolbar, and referrers was enabled from the beginning on my computer, so i disabled it. But it didn't make a difference? And I get the same error with IE, as I get in FF.

Any other possibilties?

0 0

mine was only wrong in firefox and then i reinstalled my webdeveloper and enabled reffere thing and it worked fine.. idk man sry

0 0

insidious wrote: how about this…

ditch your norton and zone alarm

and if you really want to use an AV, use avg. As for your firewall, buy a router (if you don't already have one), and use windows firewall for your comp.

This should solve all your problems. It will also save you some hd and process.

Yes, I have a router. But I've just heard something about, that the Windows Firewall, doesn't really help? Is that wrong or what?

0 0

erm yeh… mods please??

0 0

i have the same problem. (not ppl spamming threads) i get the same thing from zone alarm. norton works fine for me. zone alarm wrecked my box…. dont use it

0 0

tonzofgunz25 wrote: i have the same problem. (not ppl spamming threads) i get the same thing from zone alarm. norton works fine for me. zone alarm wrecked my box…. dont use it

Thanks for the advice :)

But I've just found a solution on my problem :D If I've got Tor enabled while visiting HBH or HBS, then I'll log in without any problems :)

0 0

Wow just wow

0 0

Whats tor?

0 0

FuKe wrote: Well.. I think it would be easyier, if someone could find a solution, to make Norton accept HBH.. :)

yeah its called removing norton and symantec lmao :p

0 0

Can you read, or are you just fooling around..because he clearly said make norton accept HBH…not remove it..

0 0

Ponguile wrote: Can you read, or are you just fooling around..because he clearly said make norton accept HBH…not remove it..

Yes ponguil I can read. Sorry for dry humour. haha B)