Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Ranking

0 0

At 30 and something place there are 2 N/A and when you look at their profile you get redirected to homepage. Whats going on?

0 0

They probably got deleted

0 0

Lol. Then they should be deleted from rankings too.:happy:

0 0

probably banned then

0 0

not really they earned the points. who cares what your rank is?

i know rank doesnt make a difference to me when i talk to people. i know people who are ranked 400 that are better than i am and ill admit that.

:)

0 0

hack4u wrote: not really they earned the points. who cares what your rank is?

i know rank doesnt make a difference to me when i talk to people. i know people who are ranked 400 that are better than i am and ill admit that.

I second that. Good post.

0 0

:angry::angry: you are missing the point.

0 0

:angry::angry: you are missing the point.

...Legend?
0 0

Sorry but i don't see how they are missing the point you need to explain further. I remember when all i cared about was my rank but recently i have dropped down loads and not even done missions but i have learnt more in this time than when i cared about rankings. As now i sit and read things to get a deeper understanding of things.

0 0

Off topic; What_A_Legend… your sig says about being original but your title says your the Chav hacker.

Somewhat contradiction don't you think?

0 0

Sigh. Ok. First: my question was whats that 'cause someone has maybe injected it there. Second:I got the answer. Third:I said that maybe they cen delete it. Forth:I never said rank means anything i was just looking and found it. I dont care about rankings nor do i look at ppl accourding to their rank.

...Legend?
0 0

ye ill give you that one but then again how many chavs do you know who know how to use a computer , i am a good example of the definition of a chav yet i like to challenge my self. Also its just a quote from mike skinner which i thought was cool

0 0

okay well now i get your point.

still i was just trying to make my own point for the n00bs on the site so that they understand we arent here to be #1

we are here to learn something new. make a few friends on the way there. :D

0 0

Indeed( I luv this world) :happy: