Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Article submission problem

0 0

Hello to all. I have this problem, and I really dont know if its that the admins dont recieved my article, or they dont want to put it online. I made an article time ago, I dont remember what did it talked about, and they didnt post it. Now, 3 days ago, I wrote an article for javascript challenge 15, and i havent recieved any pm or nothing about that article.

I think that if you´re not putting the article, you should at least send a pm telling why.

If the article hasn´t appear in the DB, i can pm it to an admin, i have it in my pc.

THX for reading.

0 0

why should they bother to tel you whether your article made it? if it didnt make it then boo hoo.. learn some more and try again. Get down off your high horse coz in my experiance if an article isnt good it doesnt get published. god knows they've rejected enough of mine.

0 0

im not saying this beacause its mine, but it was really complete and explains it very well, I have seen articles in here that arent so good, and they are here, i dont know how they choose them.

0 0

I agree with unknown_gamer…I've submitted several articles because most of the articles on HBH aren't nearly detailed enough and just don't help at all…anywho, I've never recieved any PM or anything giving a reason why either, but I'm not here to bitch at the admins…they do what they do for a reason, and apparently, it works…I would like to suggest to any admin that may read this, however, that if someone submits an article, I'm sure they'd appreciate it if they got a message back stating the reason that their article wasn't admitted…we're all here to learn (well, most of us anyway) so messaging an article submitter with a reason would, in my opinion, help them learn more… ;)

0 0

im totally agree with you, thats why i made this topic, i just wanted to ask them to pm the reasons, so we can do it better next time.

0 0

yeah…the way they do it now doesn't really help us learn how to write a better article at all…

0 0

Well, you guys have a point. Why not post in the suggestions topic?

0 0

i thought this one was the best location, but i´ll certainly do, thx