Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

2nd HBH T-shirt?

0 1

I was thinking with some xmas money i get, obvioulsy some is going towards HBH hosting, but im quite keen on a second t-shirt design.

the current t-shirt has the theme "my crime is of curiosity" but i want a second one with a "Hacking isn’t just Computers & Exploits. It's a Philosophy" theme.

if the design was good enough is this something people would get? or is 1 hbh t-shirt enough for those who already have one?

These would be limited edition as only 20 maybe 30 will be produced. so i dont need that many people to commit early and say "yeah i'll buy one!" this isnt gonna be a for-profit thing, as im mainly just keen on getting the t-shirts designed, as the idea of hacking being a philospohy i believe quite strongly in, so just be good to get a t-shirt of it.

they'll be a competition to design the t-shirt, which i'll post more details about later on.

so is anyone besides me intersted in spending $25 to get a new hbh t-shirt?

post your thoughts below.

0 0

yeah…..love the idea….ill get working on a design.

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

I would probably buy, seeing as I've been wanting a new t-shirt for a while

0 0

Ill buy one for sure.

0 0

i'd love one, you should mkae both available but make the newer one a lot more noticable in terms of marketing, if you know what i mean.

You should do something like, for every 100 you sell someone gets a free one, and then the poster of the wekk gets a new one, just an idea, something along those lines….?? (or you could give one to tancurrom of publisidy!! xD)

0 0

or even better, custom t-shirts! With a username or something on it somewhere. Its more personal. Plus you cant steel you mates one so more people will have to buy in terms of people waering the same one :P

0 1

sadly personal shirts cost too much as new prints have to be made each time instead of one bit batch job with the same prints.

0 0

I'd buy one if I wasn't poor:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

0 0

ok then, ill just have to do it myself then xD

0 0

your own quote cheese?

0 0

Whats the restrictions on the design cause i have a friend in 1st year uni for IMS (product graphic design with computers) so PM and ill see if he has enough free time

0 0

I would probably buy one if I could explain to my parents about hacking

0 0

i think the front design is kinda emo and doesnt make much since and the back design, binary is overused yet again i say originality would overpower all.

[TheN00bHacker]
0 0

i'd buy a new shirt

0 0

ill put something together later since im not busy with zine anymore and ill see what i come up with.

ill lay of the binary. im gonna go all out tech on this shirt. ;)