Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

vulnerability tool

0 0

Just wondering if any off you know a good vulnerability tool, if so could you leave a link to it or tell me what it is called :D

thanks guys

0 0

Is there on that site you left for me a web scanning exploit tool. =)

0 0

wuh, dunno soz:)

0 0

Ok easy way of saying it, What tool do you use?

0 0

from that site, keyloggers, exebinder, hotmail freeser and Blue Eye Trojan lol:P

0 0

u can use my GB hacker tool its in dl section

0 0

I like this whole "keep script kiddies off the net" campaign when your looking for what, vulnerability scanners? CGI bugs are retarded anyways, and primarily outdated by a few years. Web fuzzers will turn up more information than a scanner, that is, if that is what you are looking for?

0 0

If theres a script kiddie that determained enuff he will get what he wants. All you guys can hope for is they learn along with it…. i my self and a script kiddie im not going to lie to you and say im not but im not just out there to screw ppl over. i also want to learn but i learn better by doing things then reading alot. so if i start by using a program and it works i usual get interest in how it works and what else i can do. but thats just me.

0 0

Most people start off as a script kiddy… it's a pretty accelerated learning curve in my opinion.

0 0

BlackAce227 wrote: u can use my GB hacker tool its in dl section

Black ace is back?!?! and I started out as a programmer, I admit I downloaded the programs, but then I decompiled them and figured out how they work ((Never much protection on the codes of hackers is there?)) that is how I began my internet hacking career; I used to hack on my dad's network though ^.^!! Before I moved away;;

0 0

Zero_Cool wrote: wuh, dunno soz:) Zero Cool, have you ever been to Totse.com?

0 0

totse is cool, I wasn't a script kiddie I just worked my way on :/ I kept to myself, while I was begiging don't think anyone even noticed me :( I was sooo mis-understood :(:( lol, :D but I used a lot of alisas and almost never asked for help regret it kinda now not too sure what actually happens in a hacking comunity…

0 0

me too, i mean i did i few script kiddie things like advance guest 2.1 stuff. and some shitty guest book hacking stuff. but i never used someone else program. i mean i still consider myself a novice at the most but not a script kiddie. there is a diffence been a scriptkiddie and a newbie

0 0

Well, I encourage you to not use them, but I believe there is Nessus. It's much more fun to do things on your own, you should only use Vulnerability Assessers (Vuln. Scanners) to assess the security on your own site or someone who's requested you to. Wheres the fun in having a robot do it for you; unless of course you made it yourself?

0 0

nessus is pretty good. I use it to test my LAN.

using a vuln scanner in a real hack/wargame is just stupid…