Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

hbh in trouble?

0 0

Erm no don't worry bout that :p

There was a time where it seemed that mr cheese may have been in for a bit of trouble, but nothing ever really happened :)

0 0

BluMoose wrote: There was a time where it seemed that mr cheese may have been in for a bit of trouble, but nothing ever really happened :)

As far as the general community are aware

0 0

mozzer wrote: [quote]BluMoose wrote: There was a time where it seemed that mr cheese may have been in for a bit of trouble, but nothing ever really happened :)

As far as the general community are aware[/quote]

I realise there may have been more than most of us are aware of, but you must admit that in the heat of the moment, facts where a little distorted ;)

According to cheese, the ss was gonna take him away and take down hbh… neither happened.

Again, I'm not doubting that nothing happened, or that cheese went through a lot of trouble to keep hbh where it is now ;)

0 0

so once upon a time there was something? sounds pretty gay to me. was hbh running diffrently? or did someone randomly decide they were gonna see how many rights they could violate?

0 1

last action i was aware of was a close "co-worker" had police round his house asking various questions. this was about 7-8 weeks aago though, havnt heard anything else since then.

my hopes would be their investigation is slowing down to a halt, since the whole commosion caused on hbh which im sure made them realise i knew they were investigating. and from that i'd hope they'd realise why investigate and arrest someone who shredded their harddrive repeatedly.