Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Youngest Hacker

0 0

I just wanna know, who's the youngest hacker that uses this site? I started at 12, now 13. Please leave your age if you are younger.

0 0

The youngest hacker, or the youngest HBH user? There is a big difference. ;)

0 0

im goin for HBH user.

0 0

See, there's a big difference. 50 points is definitely not a hacker.;) By the way, I turn 13 today.. been coding since I was like 8-9, hacking since I was 10-11.

0 0

I'm fourteen, but i don't really take much notice of age. If you can do it - Great. If you can't - Learn. That's what i go by ;]

-Jay.

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

I'm 14 also

0 0

im 14…

0 0

Lol, wasn't expecting that from you. While snooping around these forums, you seem like one of the more experienced hackers. Generally, more experienced hackers are of a older age :P But hey, you learn new things every day.

-Jay.

0 0

im 14 and learning more everyday

0 0

14!:radio:

0 0

14 as well :S so many kids are 14 lol.

0 0

Whats a hacker?

0 0

my id sais i'm 20… don't believe it, mentally i'm 6ys old

The Manager
0 0

I am 24 but I have been 'hacking' since I was 8 or 9 and I have been building computers since I was 12!

so you can call it for yourself :evil:

0 0

whats with all the 14 year olds!!!! :o

lol, im 19, happy to see there are couple older, :P

q|^.^|p - Say w00t!
0 0

I am 14.

0 0

I'm 21. Started at 14, however.

0 0

i like to think im 1337, just 15

0 0

well, I'm 11. And I started to come to hbh daily about 5 months ago.

0 0

10, but not fully taught yet!

0 0

I'm 17. I've worked on computers for years, just recently getting into more coding aspects. Been working in an IT group for 3 years now.

And about the age? I can't get over it. 14 years, and he knows more than me in areas. I love it lol. But I'll catch ya, I'm a fast learner :D

0 0

cripes. statrted at 8 or 9. thats like second grade. mann. well im soon to bee 16 one more month

0 0

0 0

9, summer of third grade. Found a IIGS and started programming applebasic. later that year I started getting into hacking in the security since of the word

0 0

i started at 16,5 now im 17 lol

0 0

I'm 16 now, but just started to get into it last year.

0 0

Never thought this would be such a popular thread. (It got 2 pages overnight):)

0 0

im 16 going onto 17 soon.

ive been A+ certified for 5 years now so i got my certification when i was 11. Ive built computers since I was about 8. I started learning network hacking when i started getting interested in A+. I made my first network hack at 10. Took out a network of 25 computers at 12. Then who knows.

Web hacking since I was 13. Programming since i was 14.

Been an HBH admin for about 1.5 years now.

Been unstopable at hacking… ageless.

0 0

Well I'm 18 right now and I'll be 19 in a few months…

I did my first programming work when I was 12. That's when I started working in security, too. In fact at that program (I was at a college course in programming), I managed to mess up a few computers in the room we were working in. Yeah they didn't like me after that… I did my first real intrusion attempt (and success) 2 years later on some kid's computer who was messing with me over B.net and was dumb enough to think that giving out your IP on the internet was harmless. :ninja:

EDIT: He was cheating at Starcraft in a ladder match… Anyone who's played SC knows what I mean.

0 0

12/f/europe

0 0

hack4u wrote: im 16 going onto 17 soon.

ive been A+ certified for 5 years now so i got my certification when i was 11. Ive built computers since I was about 8. I started learning network hacking when i started getting interested in A+. I made my first network hack at 10. Took out a network of 25 computers at 12. Then who knows.

Web hacking since I was 13. Programming since i was 14.

Been an HBH admin for about 1.5 years now.

Been unstopable at hacking… ageless.

Pretty advanced dude, nice.

I'm 16 and have been learning more in depth about computers for about 6 months now. Learnt alot in a short time and still want to know more. I drift in and out of web design and pen testing. I suppose they will coincide with eachother quite nicely.

0 0

15, been learning for…4 months or so now…my 9 year old sister tried taking it up, but got scared out of it when my internet got suspended :/

0 0

I'm 11 :happy: yougnest kid so far

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

-DataStream- wrote: I'm 11 :happy: yougnest kid so far

You said to me on msn you were 15 :|

0 0

Hmm… well done, if your'e a Mad User now, and you only signed up a month ago, your'e probably born to do this:happy:

0 0

im 15. just came back to hbh. 100TH post!!!:D

0 0

I'm 15 now.

I started fooling around with computers at 11-13 and then start doing HTS and got farily far in it.

Age 14 started using exploits and finding out how to trick people into opening files and now I'm at the age where I want to start programming. I know HTML and I'm getting into php. This semester in school I'm taking Gr 11 programming so I'll see how I do.

By 16 I would like to be decent in PHP, and C++ (I'm taking C++ in school)

I haven't been doing a lot of HBH missions but I shall start getting back into them shortly.

0 0

Im 14, I used to goto hbh regularly when i was about 12, then we lost internet fora while

0 0

im 17 turning 18 in april woot, ive been on HBH and learning to hack for the past year. and dont plan on stopping the leanring :)

0 0

Im 13, being on hbh in about a month. hbh taught me everything i know >-<

0 0

will turn 14 in 2 weeks , i have a court date right before my birthday :-\

0 0

niceee lol.

0 0

niceee lol.

0 0

seems i am the youngest, i am 11

0 0

Just turned 16, started programming at 14

0 0

Seems I am teh poon for being liek 9 !

0 0

I just turned 13. YAAAAAAAAAAAY! Happy b-day to me.:D

0 0

Whoooo! I guess at 23 I'm one of the, um, 'senior hackers' on this site… :| Thankfully Aldar has me beat by a few months though!

0 0

well if its going from "starting age" i think ive got some of you beet. i started when i was 10, im turning 16 soon, like in september :p

0 0

Doesn't this all depend on what level you are defining a hacker?

0 0

That depends, did you start hacking as soon as they the ambilical cord? XD

The Manager
0 0

-The_Flash- wrote: Seems I am teh poon for being liek 9 !

If you notice Page 1 I was around there too Flashy boy :P

0 0

wow…so many young ppl here :P im 17…i started learnin when i was 14.

0 0

I'm 12, i'm like the biggest geek in these forums.

I do alot of programming languages aswell.

0 0

Im 13, started programming 1 month before I turned 12.

0 0

I just learned Javascript and PHP. Finally I can (try to) finish Basic 7

0 0

I started when I was either 9 or 10

0 0

13 here ^^ everything i know came form a guy named stax ^^

0 0

I started messin with computers when i was 14 and just thought i would like to se what a hacking site was like I found jinx then HTS then found the god site HBH :D i turned 15 a few months ago i hate time life is too short

0 0

Im 13 and can probaly program in more lagnuages than most people my age on this site 7 languages i have mastered and one im learning. I hack other peoples computer when they say they cant be hacked cause of new software they bought im not a cracker i dont steal i only hack for fun of beating the companies. Any programs u cant make but want to the reply to this and tell me what ya want ill make it for free cause im bored of makeing simple heyloggers and viruses.

0 0

LOL, anyway I'm 14. Don't ever expect to be a good hacker but I at least wnat to learn how to code.

0 0

KK here they are C++ JAVA PERL PYTHON HTML PHP XML i have mastered those (sort of) and im learning Unreal-Script

0 0

0 0

SANTA wrote: KK here they are C++ JAVA PERL PYTHON HTML PHP XML i have mastered those (sort of) and im learning Unreal-Script

Those last three are scripting languages ya neeb :P More programming languages than I know tho, so respect ^_^

0 0

yeh i could make you an operating system if i had six months to sit around and do watever u tell me to. Then i could spend another year debugging and beta testing. So maybe not but i can make you a nice little worm(still in its original source code)

The Manager
0 0

BluMoose wrote: [quote]SANTA wrote: KK here they are C++ JAVA PERL PYTHON HTML PHP XML i have mastered those (sort of) and im learning Unreal-Script

Those last three are scripting languages ya neeb :P More programming languages than I know tho, so respect ^_1

Actually technically PERL is a scripting language since you do not compile it and it runs on the fly. so the ONLY ones that he has "mastered" are C++, Java and Python. I tend to think when he says Java he is actually talking about JavaScript! look at the rest.

When I was 13 I was coding in BASIC, BATCH and Visual Basic. Now I am not a big coder. I tend to stick to PHP, ASP, Visual Basic, PERL(yes Scripting I know), C++ and Cisco(Router Programming).

Again this is what I do for a living.

1. /quote 

0 0

im 12, Ive been hacking seriously for 2 weeks :/

0 0

im 16 now, i started doing this stuff wen i joined HBH(bout a month and a half ago)…it taught me everything i kno(well besides google) and i just recently joined HTS……im not very good at this stuff but im still learning;)

0 0

w00t Im the youngest :) I been hacking for 5 months

0 0

bouncer wrote: ok santa… make me an operating system and oh yeah, tell us the 7 languages you masterd… yeah, a 13 year old will be able to make a OS all on his own, with SCHOOL on and with only a couple of hours a day to program. that's gonna happen real soon….. i to am 13 but only know some of the following: python c++ and VB, but i'm starting to learn java, javascript, php, html and xml, since these are needed for hacking.

0 0

I don't understand why people want to learn such a batch of languages at one given time.

Learn the ones that link uptogether.

HTML then JS then PHP for example.

VB, C, C++

(I said vb so you can get to grips using a compiler)

Comprende?!

0 0

yeah i suppose…. but that's the thing, i don't really mind learning heaps of different langauges at a time… i find it fun. to each their own i suppose

Banned
0 0

I have probably been hacking for 10 months. I am fairly good at rooting, but I am more into web hacking. I know Javascript, HTML, QBASIC (I know, but its a start) and Batch, Ive been working on perl for about 2 weeks, already decent at it and still working on it. I know the basics of PHP and Python, the VERY basics of C/C++.

I am good at javascript injection, I can do alot of SQL injections. I can do a few simple Remote File Inclusions, but still learning how to spot them and use them. I know alot of the most common exploits, and I can Social Engineer fairly decent.

I am more of a medium skilled hacker, but I use google more than 90% of the time If i dont know how to do something. Oh yea, im 17. lol

Bl4ckC4t

0 0

15=batch, c/c++, html, php+sql kinda sorta, javascript in progress

0 0

bl4ckc4t wrote:

I know Javascript, HTML, QBASIC (I know, but its a start) and Batch,

QBASIC all the way B)

0 0

im 13 turning 14 this coming 23

[TheN00bHacker]
0 0

lol i'm 16, i learned html when i was like 12 and stopped for a while.. then i just started to learn VB like 3 months ago, and i'm ok wit that, but i'm learning C++ right now, and its coming along pretty goood :D

0 0

i started when i was 11, im 13 now, i try to hack hack every day, but with school and wall, its hard, especialy sense im in geomatry (im in 8th garde, im just in 10th grade math, i DONT go to a highschool for it). i think i may be the smallest hacker too lol, im 4'6" and weigh 65 (66 maybe) lbs.

0 0

Just thought I'd add this in.

Isn't 1/2 the point of the hacking world that ages don't matter

0 0

yukfard wrote: i started when i was 11, im 13 now, i try to hack hack every day, but with school and wall, its hard, especialy sense im in geomatry (im in 8th garde, im just in 10th grade math, i DONT go to a highschool for it). i think i may be the smallest hacker too lol, im 4'6" and weigh 65 (66 maybe) lbs.

Are you in 5th grade English/

0 0

LOL @ Raider

0 0

Raider wrote: [quote]yukfard wrote: i started when i was 11, im 13 now, i try to hack hack every day, but with school and wall, its hard, especialy sense im in geomatry (im in 8th garde, im just in 10th grade math, i DONT go to a highschool for it). i think i may be the smallest hacker too lol, im 4'6" and weigh 65 (66 maybe) lbs.

Are you in 5th grade English/ [/quote]

last time i checked you didn't have to have a damn major in english to talk on internet… lighten up jackass

0 0

It's still polite to try and talk correctly and spell correctly. Especially when their are people who struggle to speak English on the internet

0 0

Im 12

0 0

yeah im 15 but I signed up ages ago

0 0

Unless you used another account, you've only been here for a few months…

0 0

People can say all they want about their age and how it doesn't matter, but to be completely honest, it some perspectives it DOES matter. A 10 year old boy most likely can't start calculus and understand the concepts to a sufficient standard. So all these people who are making a lame attempt at sounding leet for their age, well I'd be more concerned with just how much you've learnt over the past years, than how long you've known how to abuse an exploit. Just my 2 cents.

Cheers, ~T

0 0

i started learning about computers and how they work wen i was about 5. i started hacking at age 13 after seeing the movie hackers at my uncles house.

0 0

I'd have to be a late starter.

Used computers since I was 3. Built computers since 11. Turn 18 in less than a week and only started learning to hack about 4 days ago.

0 0

ah ive been on for about a year, im 15 im taking C++ in school and have quiet a good handle on it.

0 0

I started when I was 13 and I still can't fucking do it :/

0 0

Im 15, been into computers at the age of 6 and Im learning new things every day

0 0

well, I started at 12, joined when I was 13, and I am 13 now…I am not small hight wise (5'8"), but I am like 87 pounds I have gone to doctor for anorexia ( or whatever) stuff, but they after watching me, my family understood that I actually ate more then a third world country….I guess I have a good metabolism………. but I turn 14 on the 28th (w00t!!!)

0 0

yukfard wrote: i started when i was 11, im 13 now, i try to hack hack every day, but with school and wall, its hard, especialy sense im in geomatry (im in 8th garde, im just in 10th grade math, i DONT go to a highschool for it). i think i may be the smallest hacker too lol, im 4'6" and weigh 65 (66 maybe) lbs.

… dude, its not that big a deal to be 2 years ahead in math. :ninja:

0 0

im 14..taught myself everything i know (not that its a lot) and pretty much started "hacking" a few months before i joined HBH. Not even sure if you could call what i do hacking..but im just here to learn..

0 0

im 14 i bet all of the 24 yer olds are like dammm lol its the attack of the 14 year olds

0 0

T-Metal-Risen wrote: People can say all they want about their age and how it doesn't matter, but to be completely honest, it some perspectives it DOES matter. A 10 year old boy most likely can't start calculus and understand the concepts to a sufficient standard. So all these people who are making a lame attempt at sounding leet for their age, well I'd be more concerned with just how much you've learnt over the past years, than how long you've known how to abuse an exploit. Just my 2 cents.

Cheers, ~T Thank you. Saying 'I hack' means nothing at all. Most of the users here couldn't implement fine-grained auditing on an oracle database to save their life - or even explain the differences between a relational, flat file and OO database - for that matter. Ha, I'd be surprised if half the users on here could even install Linux, get Apache running and set up SSH w/o pretty eye toys without using a manual and wasting a week of their employer's time – which is why no one hands out scholarships or internships to 'young hackers' – most of them are more concerned with the age they were when they learnt what a registry key was than the first server they set up, or the first white paper they published – and I mean a paper you douches, not a 10 page excuse or a shitty "article"

Murder Fearz wrote: im 14 i bet all of the 24 yer olds are like dammm lol its the attack of the 14 year olds

no, there's almost no one here over 18 or 19. And the last majority of users are between 13 and 15 or 16. Then this thing called life kicks in, and this thing called an internship happens to the better of us, and some people capitalize, some people build up their resumes, and some people donate their time to non=profit organizations. No time for sites like HBH - except to dick around and get in flame wars with people who take internet fights seriously – just to piss people off.

0 0

alright! 100 posts + mine! Never thought this would be such a popular topic.

The Manager
0 0

darkstock wrote:

Murder Fearz wrote: im 14 i bet all of the 24 yer olds are like dammm lol its the attack of the 14 year olds

no, there's almost no one here over 18 or 19. And the last majority of users are between 13 and 15 or 16. Then this thing called life kicks in, and this thing called an internship happens to the better of us, and some people capitalize, some people build up their resumes, and some people donate their time to non=profit organizations. No time for sites like HBH - except to dick around and get in flame wars with people who take internet fights seriously – just to piss people off.

Okay so just because people work means they do not wish to learn further? Look around man. there are more people over 19 than you think :evil:

0 0

AldarHawk wrote: Okay so just because people work means they do not wish to learn further? Look around man. there are more people over 19 than you think :evil:

/me looks as alderhawk, waht?!?!!1one1?!? 0_o

0 0

About the topic of a 10-year old vs. a (say) 20-year old's learning capacity, the only difference is that a 20-year old has had ten more years to think on a vast amount of subjects, and has a greater grasp of logical concepts compared to a 10-year old. If a 10-year old works hard enough, then they can attain that 20-year old foundation of logic. Putting someone down purely because of their age, while may statistically be correct, is still prejuidicial.

There's a good amount of people on HBH who are over 20. I can name a few that are probably quite well known. ;)

And I'm relatively sure that they don't improve on this site with new missions just to come here and "dick around and get in flame wars with people who take internet fights seriously – just to piss people off."

0 0

I'm 19, and I agree with the above people… there are alot of young people in here… but that likes when I was growing up.. I was interested in racing for the longest time… but then you grow up and tend to not have time to do things, the way you used to or as much as you used to. Well as far as my world goes… I started toying around with routers when I was 15… and have been dealing more with network security (firewalls and such, and basically tightening down a network) I am new to the hacking (if you could call it that) side of things, but as everyone says… The best way to protect against something is to know how someone would try and get in… My reasons for network security rather than websites and such… is because with out the networks you wouldn't have the websites. I'm 19 now and currently enlisted in the Marine Corps, and I am a network specialist.

0 0

13 here turn 14 on the 3rd of august:D

I Currently know HTML, and learning PHP etc. A lot of people are young here - never knew that.

Ahh well as the saying goes - you learn something everyday.B)

0 0

I'm 14. I started hacking when I joined HBH in January '07 (last month). Before that, I had no knowledge of hacking stuff at all. When I first attempted Basic 1 I saw the password box and entered my password for HBH like 3 times and wondered why the hell it wasn't working. Lol, n00bish, I know.

0 0

Ahem i'm 24 years old? am I the oldest hacker here? LOL

I don't know when i started hacking nor do i really care cuz it doesn't mean anything.

what does mean something is that I have a computer science degree from a university which is more then most people if not everyone here has, and getting a masters right now.

I don't know how many languages I know .. alot we study so many… ever heard of scheme, prolog, lisp???? probably not… most people on here are noobs when it comes to programming… modifying some javascripts and html does not make you a hacker… Honestly if i didn't know how to program and I came here and did all the challenges and became so called "elite" i still wouldn't think i'm a hacker because i wouln't know how to program anything…

0 0

sirus69 wrote:

[quote]ever heard of scheme, prolog, lisp???? probably not… Heard That, Did That.. I too hold A degree in computer science, age 22.

modifying some javascripts and html does not make you a hacker… Honestly if i didn't know how to program and I came here and did all the challenges and became so called "elite" i still wouldn't think i'm a hacker because i wouln't know how to program anything…[/quote]

Well Said Bro..

0 0

LOL… I thought a programmer was a hacker?
So If I coded an application and someone cracked it because I missed a certain error checking routine then that OTHER person has to know how to program also in order to find the exploit in the first place. Hence then the creator of the program who is notified patches the application.

The difference is that programmers program for a reason either to get paid from a company or to build their own applications whatever. A hacker is also a programmer but researches flaws all day long until they find an exploit, something a programmer may have missed and doesn't have time to sit their and try to crack their own application all day long because they have better things to do.

My point is that in order to be a real hacker you have to know alot about programming. Some people use some exploits coded and found by other real hackers and those people r just script kiddies.

And like i was saying, someone could come on this site not knowing shit, and just edit some html and javascript , and getting some answers from articles to show them how. But never actually programmed or compiled an application. LOL and their rating maybe Elite or God

Python Ninja
0 0

good luck making it to a god ranking with only javascript and html!

but yeah it is possible to get a long way with this site with no real hacking knowledge

0 0

Im 16 - been hacking since about 12, I know C, C++, python, HTML, javascript and some php. Does anyone care? NO. No-one cares how old you are. Hacking does not come from programming, programming does not come from hacking, they come with eachother. I promise you will get to a stage where you will need to learn a programming language if you keep up hacking. Having said that, I also believe it takes ten years to lean a language fluently and I have not known ANY language for that long. This forum is full of massive ego's. How bout people stop bragging about how they know HTML (ROFL) and get on with sharing their knowledge with the rest of us, and learning from others, as real hackers do. Luke

Python Ninja
0 0

luke, i agree with you except for the takes ten years bit… i'd say confidently that i know python fluently, and i've know it for 2 years.

0 0

Im at 13 years and i consider myslef a basic hacker

0 0

I'm 15, I started when I was…15, which wasn't too long ago…

Good to see a huge generation gap, if all the young ones keep it up they'll be '1337' when they are about 20.

0 0

T-Metal-Risen wrote: People can say all they want about their age and how it doesn't matter, but to be completely honest, it some perspectives it DOES matter. A 10 year old boy most likely can't start calculus and understand the concepts to a sufficient standard. So all these people who are making a lame attempt at sounding leet for their age, well I'd be more concerned with just how much you've learnt over the past years, than how long you've known how to abuse an exploit. Just my 2 cents.

Cheers, ~T

Please don't hide behind your ages and using it as an excuse or trying to make yourself seem all high and mighty. I'm ub3r 1337, i was born hacking. And then at age 3 i hacked my preschool and mastered my windows 95.

0 0

end3r wrote: [quote]T-Metal-Risen wrote: People can say all they want about their age and how it doesn't matter, but to be completely honest, it some perspectives it DOES matter. A 10 year old boy most likely can't start calculus and understand the concepts to a sufficient standard. So all these people who are making a lame attempt at sounding leet for their age, well I'd be more concerned with just how much you've learnt over the past years, than how long you've known how to abuse an exploit. Just my 2 cents.

Cheers, ~T

Please don't hide behind your ages and using it as an excuse or trying to make yourself seem all high and mighty. I'm ub3r 1337, i was born hacking. And then at age 3 i hacked my preschool and mastered my windows 95.[/quote] lmao nice one:evil:

0 0

fcuk!! i feel ancient at 26:|

0 0

18 Here. Lotta 14 year olds….

0 0

lol i'm 14 and i'm not very good just started but yeah :D:D

0 0

DotHacker0 wrote: I just wanna know, who's the youngest hacker that uses this site? I started at 12, now 13. Please leave your age if you are younger.

Started? Well, when do you call it "hacking"?

0 0

(My first post) B)

I'm 15 (16 in a few months). I just started learning how to hack about three weeks ago. I'm a fast learner though, I do better when I work alone, and I'm obsessed with reading… which seems to be things that count a lot in hacking so I hope I get better :happy:

I've been building [very simple] websites since I was 13 so I already had some HTML knowledge before I started, which helped immensely. :)

0 0

eezy_1 wrote: fcuk!! i feel ancient at 26:|

I think it's safe to say I am the eldest here then…. 32…. :o :right::whoa:

0 0

im 16B)

0 0

I'm 19…certainly not the youngest.

0 0

im 14 :D