Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

New Challenges

0 0

Ive heard from some members that there are 2 unreleased realistic challenges (1 by system meltdown and 1 by wolfmankurd) I would love to see these challenges up soon :(

Also Any updates on other challenges?

I would send in a realistic challenge but Im having trouble coding up the last part of the challenge to make it work the right way. If anyone wants to help whos good at coding let me know.

0 1

im working on wolfmankurds at the moment and adding finishing touches.

im also going to start producing one of the hardest and most lengthly challenges to date. gonna be about someone "asking suspisous questions about you" and you have to hack in somewhere and get info and whereabouts of this person… who turns out to be a SS agent, then you have to do other things to cover your tracks etc.

gonna be a very involved and excellent challenge.

and about systems realistic, he claims to of emailed me, which no doubt he has, but i cant seem to find it. i'll chat with him soon and we'll get it sorted.

Ghost in the Machine
0 0

im also going to start producing one of the hardest and most lengthly challenges to date. gonna be about someone "asking suspisous questions about you" and you have to hack in somewhere and get info and whereabouts of this person… who turns out to be a SS agent, then you have to do other things to cover your tracks etc.

hmm, I wonder where the inspiration for that mission came about:p

awesome, keep up the good work Mr. Cheese, as well as everyone else who is coding challeges for this site.

0 0

Ehhrrmm….good luck peeps.

0 0

that was a real mission idd :p

=> Penguin in black <=
0 0

Sorry for replying to this old post, but I didn't want to open a new one with the same subject :)

I'd like to code up a Realistic Challenge for HBH, something with CAPTCHAs…

Will it be approved and put on the site if it is OK? Or should I follow some other ideas?

Thanks! :D

0 0

I've been working on one that looks good in theory, but might not play well on HBH, but if anyone's interested and can help code some kind of checking to see if you've proxied, pm me and i'll give you the details & access to the host it's on. Has to be someone trustworthy (so you don't go and delete all the data).

0 0

@nights shadow: ill help you if you want

0 0

I'll send you the info biggnick

0 0

@nights_shadow, If you'd like and still haven't solved your problem. I have an idea or two that might work.

0 0

Der Heiligen wrote: @nights_shadow, If you'd like and still haven't solved your problem. I have an idea or two that might work.

I'll give biggnick and I a couple days then send some info. to you if we can't figure this shit out.

Or, just talk to me on msn if i'm ever on…