Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Addicted to HBH?

0 1

I was browsing and replying to the HBH forums as i do each day and i saw someone avatar (cant remember who) that said "HBH Addict" so that got me thinking.

Are you addicted to HBH?

How often to you spend on it etc? Should HBH setup a help line for all the hbh addicts? hehe

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

I'm kind of addicted lol, I go on hbh as soon as I get home, most days, but I'm not some kind of hbh super freak

0 0

Ya I get on every day

0 0

You can call me a hbh addict easily ;)

Browser hompage, group in msn messenger/AIM,…

I usely spend about 1 to 3 hours a day on hbh ;)

0 0

my page is always on hbh, im on it constaly, but most of the time im off doing somehitng, so idk.

The Manager
0 0

I would have to say yes. If the fact that I work on it a lot is not enough perhaps the fact that I am trying to raise funds to buy a HBH T-Shirt? still not an addict? howabout learning to code PHP to submit an Uber Challenge to WIN an HBH T-Shirt? Still not enough? How about spending 20 hours + a week on the site?

Who knows. I could be addicted…but one thing is for sure…I want that T-Shirt. extra donations will be sent to HBH ;)

0 0

make a thread, and people can post their donations( ones they will make are about to make) you can keep a total then you can get it.

Lover of Parkour
0 0

I'm on it aton. I wouldn't say addict because I could stop…Ijust don't want to…but then that's what addicts always say so idk. I'm on it for about an hour and a half a day, but it isn't that bad

NC

0 0

nope, not addict, only read the artikels and sometimes respond to threads like this :P

Banned
0 0

i spend 14 hours a day on computer, 8 of that here.

0 0

errr, GUILTY as charged!!

it was mine!

Yes I am addicted to HBH, as I work from home I do spend a lot of time doing the challenges, reading the artcles and learning new things, as well as working occasionally :o

I have tried a few sites similar to this one, but have found that HBH has more realistic challenges, better information, good resources, members who are willing to help on the forums when its needed, and GREAT T-SHIRTS , (hope mine comes soon!).

Keep up the good work HBH :D

Cheers

Dantronix

0 0

HBH has become a verb for me ;)

0 1

glad to see we got so many enthusiastic members :)

0 0

Spend < 15mins a day here.

0 0

Spend < 15mins a day here.

0 0

willeH wrote: Spend < 15mins a day here.

whats that doing? double posting?

lol :D

0 0

I spend most of my computer time on her, I used to do it with HTS but then I dound this place, the challeneges are harder which I like because it means I'm learning more. I'm not an addict, just an enthusiastic learner.

0 0

yes. i feel im addicted.. throughout school ill try any way to get on the site. as soon as i get home i get on to see if anything new happened its the first thing i do in the morning (lol right now) and last thing i do at night. :o

i like being there when things happen.. so if i spend a day or so away.. i feel lost.

average time on the site a day aproximatly: 4-6 hours.

0 0

Frozen Flame wrote: yes. i feel im addicted.. throughout school ill try any way to get on the site. as soon as i get home i get on to see if anything new happened its the first thing i do in the morning (lol right now) and last thing i do at night. :o

i like being there when things happen.. so if i spend a day or so away.. i feel lost.

average time on the site a day aproximatly: 4-6 hours.

What he said :)

Banned
0 0

I spend 14hours a day on computer, 8 hours of that here at HBH

0 0

i was until i went to rehab heh now i'm only on for 42 hours a day.:D

really though i think i can survive without hbh but only if there is a good subsitute.

0 0

lil-old-me wrote: I spend most of my computer time on her, I used to do it with HTS but then I dound this place, the challeneges are harder which I like because it means I'm learning more. I'm not an addict, just an enthusiastic learner.

same here, I spend 5 hours a day on weekdays and on weekends about 12 hours a day and my ranking still sux, maybe I need to stop looking at forums and read articles…

0 0

i would say im very addicted, im on here all of the time. i always have the site up ^.^

0 0

Me? Addicted? Lol It's only my homepage and prime source of entertainment. Actually, even at school i spend almost all of my computer time on HBH.

0 0

HBH taught me 70% of what I know (hacking wise). You guys and girls rock! Addicted? Definatley

HBH stopped me playing games I used to game all the time HBH filled my game time and my sleep time:)

… its now eating into my bath times /jokes;)

0 1

LOL cubeman!!

im glad everyone likes the site so much. please if you have any suggestions or things to improve your time here, let me know and i'll try script it.

0 0

When i first joined i was on it whenever i wasnt eating, sleeping, washing or shitting. Now i do it mixed with other things, like i eat, and read the forums, or shit and do a challenge. im sure you all know what i mean:P

0 0

the_flash wrote: When i first joined i was on it whenever i wasnt eating, sleeping, washing or shitting. Now i do it mixed with other things, like i eat, and read the forums, or shit and do a challenge. im sure you all know what i mean:P

I know what you mean, don't know about anyone else though.

0 0

To begin with addicted wasn't really a strong enough term. Now I have more important things like my CMS and everything

0 0

yea i used to dream about HBH, i would shit my pants just so i didnt have to leave my pc, now i weigh 2 and a hlaf stone cause i dont leave my chair just always on here:D

0 0

I think that HBH is the best and whenever I'm on net I go to HBH. But I get so angry when I open HBH at school and some class-mates come bullshitting me about: "Are you a hacker? Ha-ha-ha. Yeah, right." or similar and make fun of HBH and me. :@

0 0

trix_31 wrote: yea i used to dream about HBH, i would shit my pants just so i didnt have to leave my pc, now i weigh 2 and a hlaf stone cause i dont leave my chair just always on here:D

yeah when i started HBH I started gaining wait because I ate in front of the PC and lived in front of the PC. But lately I have stopped eating … well I eat, but no way as much as I used to. Thats the only way to keep the wait down.

0 0

yeh, from me too.(replay to cesnjak)

i'm seljojojo, just too lazy to get off from his account :D

we're in same classs, there are some really ignorant and idiotic creatures in our class…