Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Any1 having login troubles?

0 0

I think this is the write place to post this, it was a question so it made sence…

Anyway, is any1 other than me having trouble signing onto HBH? Random links keep logging me off, and now I can't log in on FF and IE at all… :(

The only thing that works is the Mozilla thingie that comes with FF…

Its prob jst me again, but if any1 has any tips, would be very appreciated :)

Btw Cheese, sent u an email earlier today, before I tried the Mozilla thing. Ignore that, I can sign on again now (kinda) :P

-BluMoose

0 0

yeh i used to have some login problems but im not having any now :S they just seemed to work alone… maybe it's a caching problem..

0 0

hmmm try removing ur cookies and clear ur cache.

0 0

z3ro wrote: hmmm try removing ur cookies and clear ur cache.

Nope, doesnt work :(

0 1

just to let everyone know.

we modded the cookies, so it will only log you in, if you hvae the same IP.

teh fusion_user cookie, opperates based on IP's. So if you have a dynamic IP, or you use a changing proxy, then you will be logged out each time your IP changes.

0 0

So cheese how do these ip's get set? reset whenever the session ends?

0 1

the IP is set wheneevr someone logs in.

if its a different IP, then ther sperosn is loged out, and they have to log backs in again.

0 0

Ah okay but you still keep someones cookies, and login before they do? or would thne the ip not be set and you'd get logged out anywho?

0 0

you'd have to crack the hash and such,