Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

why do my threads keep getting deleted??

0 0

why do my threads keep getting deleted??

0 0

because the admins hate you :)

<3 nah, it appears someone has hacked the forums and is messing with everything.

0 1

and also because most of them are shitty "i want scripts to hack hotmail and get hotmail cookies" etc.

0 0

To EVERYONE not just you…

Before you post think:

**1.**Is this a stupid idea which someone definatly has asked before? 2. would this be so amazing it seems immpossible?( Because it most probably is). 3. If this was possible would the whole world be doing this?

If the answer to one or more of these is yes, then don't fucking post it :) Post something else which will get you a constructive answer.

0 0

well i foun this nice flash movie that might clear up somethings for people new to forums. its made for the steam forum its its the same as here … those 'rules' are used at EVERY forum on the web … (link me if i'm wrong)

http://freepgs.com/vladinator/posting_and_you.html

0 0

lol i love sending that video to peps.

0 0

ok, a php script that reads cookies acually seamed like a logical idea, when somebody goes on your site is it really impossible to copy their cookies? Ok so the thread so mods deleted it…Why do I have a warning level now?

0 0

you could have a warn level for many things.

1)posting in wrong category of forums 2)asking for help in shoutbox 3)doing something really stupid to piss of an admin :)(dont wrry not me)

0 0

the whole anarchy 99 thing is really pissen me off

I SAY OPEN WARRRR but I'm open to ideas :D

0 0

scobe wrote: the whole anarchy 99 thing is really pissen me off

I SAY OPEN WARRRR but I'm open to ideas :D

I agree aalthough we dont want to stoop to there level no do we???

0 0

wolfmankurd wrote: To EVERYONE not just you…

Before you post think: [quote]**1.**Is this a stupid idea which someone definatly has asked before? 2. would this be so amazing it seems immpossible?( Because it most probably is). 3. If this was possible would the whole world be doing this?

If the answer to one or more of these is yes, then don't fucking post it :) Post something else which will get you a constructive answer.[/quote]

I believe this should be made a sticky