Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Exploit Question

0 0

Hello,

This is such a noob question, Im quite good at hacking PC with my stupid Windows XP Pro SP2

I hate my SP2.

My question is hacking websites, I've read articles and thought they were perfect for me to spend time on reading each and trying them, but I dont understand 'exploits'. I see daily at least a 100 script (exploits) telling me that's how to exploit a webserver, and I dont know how know what to do with the script, where to paste it.

Im learning SQL Injection without knowing where to put the script.

Thanks, call me a noob, or whatever you want, we all went through this stage, and we will always remmember it ;)

0 0

Well, really it depends on the exploit script. If the exploit code begins with something like include #iostream.h or it says something like that, then you would probably want to get a C++ compiler. a good one to look for is Bloodshed C++ or Borland C++ actually they may be one and the same. If it begins with #usr/bin/perl or something like that, then you want to download something that can compile perl, like the ActivePerl compiler. If you need help with perl, pm me, its my specialty, im also fairly good in C++, but not AS good. Anymore help is needed just reply again :)