Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Which T-Shirt design do you like??

0 1

[note - we are still waiting for submissions from a couple of members. so check regualry and be ready to edit your posts!] ** So, please comment on what you think is the best, or any suggestions you have etc!!**

Here are the submissions we have so far: [the designers name will remain anonymous until after the design is chosen]

0 0

All good, first is fucking hilarious, second is cool looking, and third is fiting.. .sorry 3rd dude I prefer first 2. I sit possible to comoine the first two some how?

0 0

:D the second one is kool mines there :D

0 1

yeah maybe (suggestion):

have the disabled logo on the front like this:

Hacking is… [disabled logo] Doing whatever it takes

then on the back.. have the back of the 2nd t-shirt submission.

just a suggestion though.

0 0

I like that one side the way cheese said and the other is the cool, front of the 2nd one but it has the .org bit, ifyou get what I mean? Hope they actually want to do this?

Also I have a contact in the 'industry' if yous want I can like ask how much it will cost unless you have it covered?

0 0

More are coming. Just you wait for mine :-)

0 0

I like the second one (the hackers playground one).

0 1

ok i've added a 4th submission, but im not too sure of how it will cope on T-shirts. Because T-shirt designs need to be simple with not very many small broken images (makes it easier for printing). So i'll have to get back on you whether it can be used.

0 0

Number 2 IS THE SHIT!!

0 0

And ya dont wnat anything that'll just rub off!

0 0

ummm i think you forgot: "using namespace std;" for the one writen in c++ but they all freakin rock

0 0

If you decide to have more than one design I will buy one of each.

0 0

[edit] Double post. I think theses designs rock hard balls though.

I like 4 the best. then the first one. But if all of them make the cut ill buy one of each.

0 0

the first and second are really good! good job on the desings

0 0

As far as the "C++" one..

Maybe we could like, write something that doesn't.. show up in every newb tutorial ever written?

0 0

just wait for frozen flames & mine its pretty good

0 0

that second one is awsome :o

0 0

i like number.2 !!!

0 0

All the way for #2 !

0 0

2 and 4 are freaking awesome.

0 0

i think the matrix in #4 is kinda… u know.. anyway i think it should like fade or something not be just a perfect square.. u know what i'm sayin ? like in #2, it should fade on the borders not just get .. cut

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

I like two and all, but…the bit that says "hackers playground" is a bit on the n00b side as there is a web site called hackers playground that offer downloads of script kiddy tools, trojans etc

0 0

Personally I really like the second one ;)

0 0

the second one is tha best no dubt! :)

0 0

Are you shitting me? Second t-Shirt, its fucking awesome.

0 0

i like the 7th simple with a little humor

0 1

Frozen Flame wrote: i like the 7th simple with a little humor

yeah "LIVE for this site" when infact the image is a skull. i.e "death".. nice irony :)

Also, people who like the second T-Shirt, i have contacted the designer and requested that Designer 1 + 2 combine forces and create another design that includes both. So we shall see how that turns out!

0 0

great idea to have 1 and 2 cooperate :)

0 0

god wrote: i think the matrix in #4 is kinda… u know.. anyway i think it should like fade or something not be just a perfect square.. u know what i'm sayin ? like in #2, it should fade on the borders not just get .. cut

totaly agree wery noobish,the rest are atleast ok butthat one sucks ass! Thats only what i think

0 0

god wrote: i think the matrix in #4 is kinda… u know.. anyway i think it should like fade or something not be just a perfect square.. u know what i'm sayin ? like in #2, it should fade on the borders not just get .. cut master of puppets wrote: totaly agree wery noobish,the rest are atleast ok butthat one sucks ass! Thats only what i think

maybe its not that much of a nice t-shot but at least he tryed. be friendly and give every one a chance! I like your idea with the fade 'god'

btw -> its not that bad as Master of Puppets says don't worry;)

0 0

yeh definatly #4

0 0

i vote number 7. thats awsome!

0 0

yea definatly number 7

0 0

I like 1 and 4. The main reason that I like number for is because it has a quote from the hackers manifesto. I think that the final product should include a quote from hackers manifesto.

0 0

how about dropping a few "definate no"'s? then a new thread fo r an actuall poll!

0 0

I like the banner of 6 also :p

0 0

All the submissions r good :) but i say we should keep 1-2 and #4 if it has a fade-out on the sides and #3 has a nice point… and #7 is pretty goodB)

so i'd say the poll should have 1-2-3-4-7 but 5 out of 7 is much no ? :P so if i had to cut it to 3 choices it'd be 2-4-7….

0 0

i think they all look great and i got mine up there now :)

we might have to have 2 set t-shirts that ppl can choose wat they want wheter it be #1 or #2

but my vote is for #6

0 0

i like number 7 best …

all are pretty good though :-)

0 0

i think that it would be between 2 and 6 …but after carful consiteration i have decide that i would like # 6 to rep. the hellbound hackers:D:D

0 0

My vote goes for #2, it's clean and looks nice, while still having the whole grunge hacker style to it ;)

0 0

i really liked 3 5 and 7 out of those i like 7 the best… -=Godoffire=-

0 0

2 and 6 for me

0 0

i like the second one(#2) most except that "h4ck3r5 pl4ygr0und" part cuz it sounds like…you know.."noobish" (to me). but despite that, it's @#$%^& COOL. and i also like #6 and #7. ….

0 0

2 and 4 are cool id buy those

0 0

i think the HBH would be good maybe with some more background or pictures

0 0

w00t 2. How are they being made and how much will they cost?

0 0

i choose 2…. damn its good

0 0

even tho the vote is finished i like #1.i almost pissed myself laughing :p

0 0

i like all of em but i think teh 1st 1 would hav 2 be my fav:D

0 0

i like all of em but i think teh 1st 1 would hav 2 be my fav:D

0 0

My vote is for #2 or #6, though #1 is fucking hilarious…

0 1

the final design is #2 with a different slogan.