Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Help to file.

0 0

I just downhloaded the mr_cheese batch virus maker, and i wondered where the file goes when i made it. It just says "Saved C:/virus.bat -DO NOT OPEN", but where to???

0 1

jay_master wrote: "Saved C:/virus.bat"

hmm, thats a tricky question… I'll do some intense investigation to find out where it actually gets saved too.

0 0

Thanx, much appreciated

0 0

I usually just create a folder for all of my downloaded files.

;)

0 0

Wait, wait, wait… "C:/virus.bat"? Are you sure you don't know where that saved to? Have you checked oh, say… "C:/"?

0 0

Oh, yeah! Come to think of it, I think that the 'C' stands for car. Aha, now that's where I left it!

Thanks, buddy!

:p

0 0

just out of curiosity.. u joined today, and just completed basic one, what do u need that batch virus creator for ? and i think such downloads should only be available for members with over 500 or sth points..

0 0

As you said i started today, and i'm new in hacking so i don't know anything about this stuff. Just thought it sounded cool.

0 0

hehe plz dont feel offended :) i just think you should leave this batch virus creator for now, and learn to do your own later then use it.. or sth like that :P

0 0

thanx 4 the tipp. Sir yes sir

0 0

hehe :P yeah and feel free to PM me if u need some challenge help :) :P

0 0

will do. Thanx

0 0

Well, I think you can find it if you follow these steps:

1. Click start
  2. Click run
  3. type cmd.exe
  4. press enter

Okay, now you're in whats called a CLI (command line interface). Type the following commands (press enter after each command):

cd \ dir *.bat

Hopefully that will clear it up…..

BTW, when ever you see something, be sure to read it… ;)

0 0

Thanx (people are really nice here)