Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

messin with my m8

0 0

right me and a couple of m8 3 in all have a Lan party one to two times a week. and i just 1t a good way to mess with there heads like turn there mouse off or mad stuff like that there is no firewall on we are using a network switch not a hub. all using xp any help would be gr8.:)

and i am not a full on nOOb;) i have a good bit of know how about computers just not hacking/cracking/being a pain in the ass

thx:):)

0 1

get a RAT installed, make sure your machine is the "head" admin machine within the network, and just set the program to filter off into all theother comps. I cant recall the name of the RAT< but my school had something simialr.

However i doubt you will be very successful in acheiving anything. From what i can tell you will need to have a much better understanding in the basics of hacking before anything you do will be successful.

**Also, it hrd 2 undrstnd wot u r sayin. Speakin like dis will nt gt u mch help. **Please try your best to speak english. It takes 2 more seconds of your time to type a correct sentence, and then others dont have to spend 5mins decoding what you have just written

0 0

sorry about that but it is just the way i am used to typing:)

anyway i do ahve a good understanding but i will not have a chance to install anything on there rigs. but i will lookup what you said about that RAT ty… oops:) thank you friend lol