Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

I'm having problems!!!

0 0

Hey what's up guys. I just signed up for this site and when i try to go into a basic website hacking challenge it ask for a password and i dont know which one it needs. I tried mine but it doesnt work :o So if u can, can u help me out :D Thanks

0 0

Is this a joke? …. If you're serious, you have to find a way of getting the password…hence the name..basic "HACKING"

0 0

i remember not being able to do these kinda challenges. the password was always at the source of the problem.

0 0

im srry but i have no exsperience in hacking. thats y im learning u poo head:@…gosh. ive tried some passwords but they dont work. so if u help me be able to get the password it would help.

0 0

Well, sfrank pretty much helped you out the most by making bold the thing you need to view. You don't just try passwords, there is a way to be able to know the actual password to the box. You just have to find a way to view it.

0 0

okay wow i got a cold

coughViewcoughthecoughSource*Cough

God i hope i feel better but you should listen to my sickness cuz sometimes a give you a big clue. Srry if i spoiled it.

NOW MAYBE PPL WILL WANT TO CONSIDER THAT SCHOOL THING I mean cough :D

0 0

yo hack you need some drugs or something, that's a bad sounding cough

0 0

i wanna learn how to hack!!!!!!!plz some1 help me

0 1

have you formatted your C drive yet?? thats always a good step for people like you :)

0 0

Dude, just fucking throw your computer out the window if you're gonna be acting like that.