Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Favourite Challenges

0 0

Hey HBH'ers, I was wondering what the most popular challenge on HBH is amongst the members.
My own personal favourite so far has been Application 16, so it gets my vote. But what one do you guys like best ?

0 0

I have not done very many challenges. But I really liked Timed 7 the barcode challenge. I am learning programming at University and I liked it a lot. ;)

0 0

Encryption 10 is the best challenge.

Evil Sorcerer
4,025 18

Basic 27 Is my personal favourite.

10 9

Lol basic 1 you mean.

The best one is the only truly realistic challenge we have, the Hall of Fame.

0 0

I liked the application challenges

philalethes
0 0

Mordak wrote: Basic 27 Is my personal favourite.

Stop lying! It's taken you nearly 8 years to figure out Basic27! ;)

0 0
  • Realistic 18
  • Timed 9
  • Encryption 12
  • Stegano 19

huehuehue

0 0

The_Man wrote: I have not done very many challenges. But I really liked Timed 7 the barcode challenge. I am learning programming at University and I liked it a lot. ;)

The_Man, I created Timed 7. Glad to see someone really likes that challenge. :)

0 0

I was looking at some posts way back in time and I saw someone was very close to creating a rubix cube challenge. It's a shame that was not implemented.

0 0

**SwartMumbaX wrote:**The_Man, I created Timed 7. Glad to see someone really likes that challenge. :)

Oh man, I remember that one being a bitch to code! Especially with PHP + cURL. One of the more frustrating challenges on this site :P

0 0

notr3levant wrote: One of the more frustrating challenges on this site :P

Haha, I will take that as a complement! I originally developed the challenge in Python and then later ported it over to PHP. Now you know how UPC barcodes work! Useless knowledge, but knowledge non the less.