Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

0 0

i was unable to access the hbh site for like a day and a half and when i got back on when i hit my profile its says {$data['user_title']}"); ?> {$data['user_web']}{$end}" : LNU_048 ?> i have no idea if this is happening to everyone, if i have been hacked, or if i did something wrong someone please write back on this!

Admin from hell
0 0

We just updated our version of PHP and need to fix a few things. There will probably be quite a bit of errors in the next couple days till it all gets sorted out.

0 0

haha ok i was just making sure i wasnt hacked or did something wrong i dont have a guilty conscience but i do visit this site quite often because it has info and ways to test the info youve learned, which is better than other sites. :)

0 0

jsmith2014 wrote: i was unable to access the hbh site for like a day and a half and when i got back on when i hit my profile its says {$data['user_title']}"); ?> {$data['user_web']}{$end}" : LNU_048 ?> i have no idea if this is happening to everyone, if i have been hacked, or if i did something wrong someone please write back on this!

Hah I was also confused :? If that's only with my profile or with everyone, don't worry, it will get fixed soon :happy:

Admin from hell
0 0

I have it fixed for now, Till I recode a new profile page.

0 0

At the risk of looking silly (which is my default mode :|) are there still problems with profile?

…. or is it a challenge?

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

Yeah the profile page has problems right now but we're well aware of it.

0 0

thanks

Admin from hell
0 0

You mean the edit profile? Yeah, I'll get back on this soon to get it back up and running.

Evil Sorcerer
4,025 18

The edit profile and profile are fixed on our development server where still testing them. But they will be out soon along with the new code bank and articles system.

Admin from hell
0 0

The edit profile is now working again, Till we get the new one up and running.