Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Make Money Online?

0 0

Is it possible and is anyone here making a living from their internet activities? Obviously so because the founder of facebook is one of the worlds youngest billionaires. I was wondering about the non special cases though.

0 0

You could always sell yourself in craigslist's M4M section.

20 0

There is lots of ways to make money online.

Youtube/anything with banner-ads: Can pay out nicely after a while from the rumors I heard a few months ago. Phil DeFranco and Shane Dawson are both rumored to make over $250k a year from these sites.

Survey sites: Many sites offer you money per survey, however usualy a survey will get you $0.001 so you would need a LOT of spare time for those.

Then of course you could offer internet services, this could include web design, pen testing, selling any handy programs you may have written and maybe selling physical goods like Play.com or even join Ebay.

Of course there are many other ways to make money online, you just need to find out what people want and need.

Banned
0 0

Videotape killing yourself. Afterwards, a friend of yours can sell the video online, I'd be willing to part with quite a large sum of money to see it.

20 0

Lol Spyware…… Leonheart slowly creeps away, with a rather worried look on his face.

0 0

Arabian wrote: You could always sell yourself in craigslist's M4M section.

I was thinking of selling my soul on ebay.

On that matter there are some dmains for sale for 22,000,000. Can you imagine what would happen if someone actually purchased one of those at random?

0 0

intcrnct wrote: Is it possible and is anyone here making a living from their internet activities? Obviously so because the founder of facebook is one of the worlds youngest billionaires. I was wondering about the non special cases though.

One of my friend's mum, they were needing some extra money on the side. She started working at ChaCha. ( http://www.chacha.com/ )

She only made .02 USD per question answered, though. She made about 20 bucks a day usually, but she got distracted from it easily, typed pretty slowly, and didn't really know how to use google efficiently. I tried it for a little while and was able to make almost minimum wage (i made around 4 to 5 USD an hour).

It isn't enough to live off of, at least in America, assuming you have a house payment and pay for car insurance, etc, but I suppose it's a little extra money if you need/want it.

I don't remember if you have to be a US citizen or not to work for them though.

You could try drop-shipping. I'm setting up a website to sale for a company with a bunch of decent products, that drop-ships for people. I wouldn't do it with eBay or similar sites though because most drop-shippers use eBay and other sites like that. (at least, most drop-shippers who sell through the company I use sell through eBay.) Personally, I set up a website selling them.

I haven't finished the website completely yet though, or linked up accounts to start accepting payments yet though.

I think it'd give you a much better chance than on eBay though, when you're item appears, along with 50 others with the same pictures and everything.

One of my uncle's buddies set up a website teaching python, he said he brings in around 400 USD a month in just selling advertisement space on the website, I'm not sure if it's true or not, but I'm assuming he's not lying.

You could also try buying products wholesale and reselling them, online on eBay or on your own site. A lot of wholesalers make you show proof of a business license first though, but if they're outside of the US I've never had that problem, same with if they're shipping outside of the US. Beware of sites based in the US that claim to sale wholesale to you though for a business, and they don't require you show a business license, they usually are just selling at slightly lower prices, but not true wholesale.

If you know any programming languages, and have made programs that people may want, you could sell those as well. A lot of people seem to like buying usb sticks with key-loggers and other "child monitoring" software on them. ;)

Another decent way is through multi-level marketing websites, if you find a good one. Alot of ponzi scheme websites call themselves multi-level marketing sites though. Just don't join any that have an unbelievable payout claim, or where there aren't real products involved.

If you're good at web design, a lot of forums out there and sites out there have listings for web designers that are needed. Usually, it looks like people are willing to pay 50-500+ for a site. Most requests I've seen are usually easy enough that they'd be worth the money. I would leave I link, but I can't remember the URLs for any, I've just stumbled across them before when searching for things.

Youtube offers money to people too, if you get a lot of viewers. I've never done anything like that with them, so I can't say how much it pays out, I wouldn't think it's much, unless you get a whole hell of a lot of views. I know some types of videos aren't acceptable, and you don't get paid for them.

I've read about some survey sites offer money, but generally, it seems like most want you to sign up for offers with a credit card, so I'd imagine you're probably losing more than that .002 USD that you gain.

Hope at least one of the things I listed helps. :)

0 0

Okay well an update is that I started a forum about making money online. IT is going well and there are many new members. I am looking for moderators so If you want to moderate a forum and never have contact me and sign up on my forum. http://hyipofficial.com/forum

Banned
0 0

intcrnct wrote: Okay well an update is that I started a forum about making money online. IT is going well and there are many new members. I am looking for moderators so If you want to moderate a forum and never have contact me and sign up on my forum. http://hyipofficial.com/forum

Fuck off. You're just offering some non-content to get retards to click your ridiculous advertisements.

Ultimate Headshot
0 0

Makes apps. "Huge dick in one week" for 99c to japan for example.

0 0

intcrnct wrote: Is it possible and is anyone here making a living from their internet activities? Obviously so because the founder of facebook is one of the worlds youngest billionaires. I was wondering about the non special cases though.

I can do data recovery on hard drives and laptop repairs. Go to the IRC for my contact info. They'll know who maug is B)

I never come here, so I keep on forgetting my password. Ive been around here since 2007 or so though.

0 1

Arabian wrote: You could always sell yourself in craigslist's M4M section.

dude, that's my plan. Met some pretty interesting folk there.