Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

wallpapers

0 -1

I know that we used to have hbh wallpapers. A long time ago (for me at least). Perhaps a few years ago. I would like a wallpaper inspired by hbh.

If you have any artistic ability, please make something and post. If you lack artistic ability, don't tell people that their art sucks. If you claim to have artistic ability and tell another person that their art sucks, please upload your hbh inspired wallpaper to prove your ability.

Thank you, hbh.

0 0

I don't remember there being any HBH backgrounds before, but I might as well share my current background here. Feel free to use it. :)

0 -1

starofale wrote: I don't remember there being any HBH backgrounds before, but I might as well share my current background here. Feel free to use it. :)

Very original. ;)

Example of old hbh wallpaper:

I joined HBH @ December 11 2006 - 07:24:48. This is my new account because my old account, TotcoS, lost all of its points. I'm a point junkie. :D

Anyway, the hunt continues.

Evil Sorcerer
4,025 18

Look again :D

0 0

Thanks Mordak! :D

EDIT: I'd also like to point out to anyone who can't decide which to use that higher resolution background = better background.