Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Stupid script

0 0

Look at this shit

My guess is some one is running a stupid script to make this effect. Fix: add a captcha to the forgot password page.

0 0

Well the ripper,, I cant see the image.

axof~

0 0

lol :P

Why are the emails addressed to ShadyTyrant and not you?

0 0

Alt

Banned
0 0

It's being done manually, not by a script. Still, you're right about the CAPTCHA, there should be one. Actually, there should be a request new password timeout for 1-3 days.

0 0

I believe it's the result of Moshbat feeling scorned.

The same thing happened to me right after I posted an image suggesting that Moshbat's posts are the time and place for being "a worthless cunt".

I just ignored it and updated my password.

No offense to long-standing members, but reading Moshbat's posts, he's a dick.

EDIT: Just noticed this new post directed at ShadyTyrant: "I covered it being a joke, fucknut. Be helpful, or get back up your arse and cry yourself to sleep.". Case closed, grow up.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Oh, and it's not about being scorned, it's more of a "Will you shut the fuck up, already?"

I hadn't even replied to your last rage post. In short your a fucking lame douche. OOOO LOOK GUYZ I CREATE SPAM! F A GIT

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Shoutbox: I mean, seriously? What next? A thread devoted to how much of a douchebag you think I am?

Wouldn't be the first time you got one.

Eh your not worth a long reply, but ftw I think I taught the op about backups so stick that in your ass.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: As I'm here, it's "You're" not "your". And "but ftw" just doesn't make that much sense, though I've never liked the phrase/acronym. FWIW would fit that context, so it's likely what he meant to say.

I don't have an issue specific to something you wrote, but in general with what you write:

• Your posts are often long-winded flames.
  • You seek controversy, i.e., if there's somewhere to stand on opposing ground, you'll take it.
  • You're too stupid to pull it off gracefully.

0 0

Henty wrote: [quote]MoshBat wrote: As I'm here, it's "You're" not "your". And "but ftw" just doesn't make that much sense, though I've never liked the phrase/acronym. FWIW would fit that context, so it's likely what he meant to say.[/quote] wtf,? :P

0 0

MoshBat wrote: He just didn't mean to write FWIW. C'mon, it's not even close. Maybe, but it doesn't make sense otherwise.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: You just can't assume that because something doesn't make sense that they meant to write what does. You've highlighted your intellectual superiority over me, yet you won't accept it over him? I assumed what he meant would make sense, and then assumed something that made sense of what he said. I didn't say I was smarter than you.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: But there's no point in getting into what you actually said when it's evident what you actually thought. Fair enough comment, considering I didn't think your soft rule applied. I specified an action that you were too stupid to perform, so to be applicable, I would have to be performing that same action, wouldn't I? I assume this, but it's your rule.

You could debate that Henty is. No arguement against that. It's your opinion, and Henty has too few posts to confirm either way.

EDIT: After re-reading your post, you addressed something similar to what I'm saying above. I'll leave what I wrote there, although nothing great is added. I'm winding this down as well, it's just weird now.

0 0

Switching sides of this may help you think. You said I was too stupid to do such and such, an action which you are also not smart enough to perform. Are you smarter than me? Or are you just aware that there is a standard required of which we both lack?

Possible Arguement:

• Your being aware of the standard makes you smarter than me who acts. Counters:
  • Awareness is not intelligence.
  • Intelligence is relevant to topic and the topic is not awareness.
  • I'm also aware that I cannot meet the standard, but I choose to act regardless.

0 0

Trust that you haven't been misunderstood.

Banned
0 0

I didn't read all of this shit but moshbat why is your script slow as fuck? I hope that's by design.

Admin from hell
0 0

My God, Why can't you guy's just play nice together. Thread locked for sanity sake.