Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

SQL Injection

0 0

okay so to get things rolling, i've searched the 'Learn' links and threads for SQL injection tut's and had a browse in the forums but so far from HBH's threads i've seen links, clicked them, and the link is dead, so could someone possibly post up a decent sql inject tut?

Sincerely Soulsin :ninja:

0 0

^ What he said.

Did you even TRY to google it?

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Oh, come on!? Supposed privacy on a search like that? Really? Why not?

Banned
0 0

MoshBat wrote: Oh, come on!? Supposed privacy on a search like that? Really?

It's not just privacy, duckduckgo is the better search engine.

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]MoshBat wrote: Oh, come on!? Supposed privacy on a search like that? Really?

It's not just privacy, duckduckgo is the better search engine.[/quote]

I wasn't familliar with duckduckgo. I'm going to give it a try.

Although I noticed one thing already, there's no image search.

0 0

Roelof wrote: I wasn't familliar with duckduckgo. I'm going to give it a try.

I've been using it for a few months now and it seems reasonably good. I rarely search for images so this isn't a problem for me, although you can search google/bing images from DDG with !gi or !i (https://duckduckgo.com/bang.html)

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]MoshBat wrote: Oh, come on!? Supposed privacy on a search like that? Really?

It's not just privacy, duckduckgo is the better search engine.[/quote]

For crying out loud. it's the fucking duck again:p

0 0

starofale wrote: [quote]Roelof wrote: I wasn't familliar with duckduckgo. I'm going to give it a try.

I've been using it for a few months now and it seems reasonably good. I rarely search for images so this isn't a problem for me, although you can search google/bing images from DDG with !gi or !i (https://duckduckgo.com/bang.html)[/quote]

Oh that's nice. Can't wait to search for something