Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Hellbound Hackers Rankings

0 0

Fun fact about HBH: there's an FAQ section.

0 0

Okay thanks! And I realize that that was sarcasm, but I am ignoring it.

0 0

t0xikc0mputer wrote: Can somebody please list, in order the rankings on this site, (for example, apprentice, hacker level 1, etc.) and how many points it takes to become each rank.

Thanks,

t0xik

Guest 0 Newbie -20 Apprentice -20 Moderate - 350 Wiseman - 500 Active User - 700 Mad User - 950 Monster - 1200 Hacker Level - 1500 Hacker Level 2 - 1700 Hacker Level 3 - 1900 Elite - 2100 Uber Elite - 2450 HBH Guru - 2700 GOD - 3500 Custom rank – 5000 + Exclusive member

0 0

t0xikc0mputer wrote: And I realize that that was sarcasm, but I am ignoring it. Obviously not, you gracious thing, you.

0 0

Can I get an admin to close this thread please, I have learned all I need to, including to look in the faq section, before asking a question.

Thanks,

t0xik

Admin from hell
0 0

t0xikc0mputer wrote: Can I get an admin to close this thread please, I have learned all I need to, including to look in the faq section, before asking a question.

Thanks,

t0xik

Good boy!

<<Locked>>

t0xikc0mputer next time don't delete your original post after members responded. It won't remove the entire thread.