Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Can I delete my threads?

0 0

Could have avoided asking a question like that.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

scorpia13 wrote: I posted my first thread here on hbh, but I didn't get any respectful answers, just abuses, because people misunderstood me. :( So I'm feeling really bad now and I'm pretty sure I won't get anymore good replies. So now I'm wondering how to delete it. If it has to be removed by a moderator or someone else, could you please remove it for me from hbh and from 'my threads', please?

You did get a few answers, and those that were criticism you responded wrongly to. Simply don't take them too seriously, and keep calm and concise with your responses. I believe a lot of the reason you were responded to in such a way was due to the way you typed your posts. Try to use better English, and like I said: relax

To answer your question, however, you can delete your thread by editing your post and checking the "Delete this post" button, but only if nobody has already responded to the thread. In this situation, you'll have to have an administrator remove it.

0 0

stealth- you were one of the people who posted on there. :) sorry, having an aweful day today, so i got really angry by what people said. You are so right about relaxing. I take everything people say a bit close to heart and get VERY offended by some insults. :( I just gotta learn to relax and not to get angry at everything.

Thanks for help stealth-

:)