Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

HBH in School

0 0

In my network OS class we have to give presentation on how to do something. It has to be computer related. My first presentation was on using nmap.

The question is can I give a presentation on one of the challenges here on HBH? I would step them through the sign up process, and go over the rules. The challenge I wanted to present was probably rooting #1. It might help boost activity here.

Banned
0 0

rooting 1 is the worst example of rooting ever.

E-ver.

0 0

rooting 1 was an idea. Which one would you guys suggest?

Banned
0 0

No HBH challenge. Make your own sandbox to do things in, maybe a quick introduction via nmap + metasploit.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

spyware wrote: No HBH challenge. Make your own sandbox to do things in, maybe a quick introduction via nmap + metasploit.

That's gotta be where my vote would be aswell. HBH challenges are nice, but they cannot even begin to compare to the flexibility of setting up your own environment.

However, if you are adamant to use a HBH challenge, I personally think something like real7 would be best.

0 0

I will look into real7. Like I said, at the moment I will be going over nmap; port scanning, os detection ect…

I even thought about bringing my own router and have a competition on who can crack it the fastest.

0 0

Network OS class?Hacking awareness in a SCHOOL?Dude..which school do you go to?

I like the router idea,I had an old router,used it to teach basic hacking to a few people..just trying out a few guesses and using bruter(telnet)..

You might be able to extend it..

http://test.acunetix.com/

has a few extremely basic web hacking challenges…no registration needed.:)