Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Landline

0 0

Hello,

after a little bit button pushing on my landline phone, i got a message that told me, "your order has been denied".
( I pushed the star, zero and hash, but i can`t remember the order )

I`m sure it was an automatic generated answer, but what does that mean? what order?

Thanks in advance, ghxst

Ninja Extreme
0 0

I havn't gotten the slightest clue. Actually, I didn't even know they had codes like that. Maybe this one is specific to your service provider?

Phone phreaking has pretty much died, almost all telephone companies run digital switches that keep a separate line between the speaker and the control line now. There are a few tricks that still work, but most of them are pretty useless and the sources of how to build/do these are scarce.

Maybe someone who has been around (earth) longer than me can further evaluate on your problem, but I don't think you'll get many answers.

0 0

star hash codes like mobiles?

0 0

this mysteriouse thing has been solved by my mom.

she told me in the past, there were services like wakening calls or reminders and such. Those services are out of use thesedays. It also looks like the star and the hash misguided/tricked me, they didn't effect that in any way. That sentence is started by simply holding down zero for about 10 seconds. One strange thing, after about 5 seconds you can hear something like a crack/snap/crackle. Just happens on zero

-ghxst

0 0

yeah i know about that, they wanted to shut that down, but many people were against shutting it down. so we even had a puplic voting, decided to keep that alive with a new number. lying it's free…actually senseless and costs around 30-70cents per minute ( in austria )

0 0

theres a service with 4 digits, if you call it u just hear a ticking, its just counting seconds with a simple tick…whats the point of that? :s ( around 20 cents per call )

0 0

I called that shit until I realised it's 35p a pop and I pay a fucking arm and leg already