Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

How many of these challenges have you been able to complete without any real help?

0 0

How many of the challenges that you have completed or are capable of completing on this site are challenges that you are capable of completing without much help? How difficult on a scale of 1-10 would you rate all of the challenges, overall? :ninja:

0 0

BaburuBoburu wrote: How many of the challenges that you have completed or are capable of completing on this site are challenges that you are capable of completing without much help?

I'll get back to you on that after I've looked over the diary I kept specifically for HBH challenges. Everyone should keep one of those, they're the only ones who understand you when you run into problems with the challenges.

How difficult on a scale of 1-10 would you rate all of the challenges, overall? What an odd question to pose. Those who have completed most will probably feel that they're overall easy because of the fact that they have the knowledge to complete them, while others might say otherwise. So obviously, I'm going to have to go with a universal 10.

Banned
0 0

There are no challenges.

0 0

without help(forum or bot) nearly all js and app and half of basic let's mark 6 overall

0 0

I'd say they are relatively easy. But fustratingly difficult to do what the challenge wants you to.