Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Question about HBH T-Shirts

0 0

Hello,

I just payed for mediums sized HBH T-shirt and I was wondering, when will it ship it to my address? (I'm from Croatia, Europe).

I did contacted Mr_Cheese but he didn't replay, at least not for now and I don't know who is in charge of shipping these T-Shirts and also don't know if the Mr_Cheese is active at the HBH forums/website?

Thanks.

0 0

I'll try to relay a message for you. Concerning shipping: planes fly -everywhere-.

0 0

I did pay $25.00 (inc global shipping) so I'm just interested when it will ship and why anyone didn't contact me.

So, I'm not asking about shipping because I did pay for it and it should come as regular stuff from Ebay comes, I just wonder - why none contacts, after all - this is money we are talking about.

@Compromise

Thanks, please do so if you can (notice someone).

Retired
10 0

stranac wrote: $25 ? Za majicu? Samo zato što na njoj piše HBH? E da bar ja imam novaca za bacanje… Ne brini, ako si platio, stici ce. Ljudi koji vode ovu stranicu baš i nisu zainteresirani za kontakte s korisnicima.

Just because it's not spoken in English, doesn't mean it can't be translated.

T-shirt? Just because it says it on HBH? I wish at least I had money to throw away… Do not worry, if you paid for it, it will arrive. The people running this site are just are not interested in contacts with customers.

0 0

It's fascinating how you turned this topic all around from my basic question to translation and semi-flame.

Please, I just want someone to contact me about the T-Shirt.

0 1

Sorry I didnt reply to your email yesterday, i'll get it sorted for you tonight and reply to your email.

0 0

OK thanks mate.