Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Banning rules?

0 0

If your account is banned, is it permanent? I recently tried logging into my old one because I told my friend today about being frustrated from my account being banned since June, i think, and he said that the day i showed him this site he watch me type my password and remembered my username. He then said that he made a post of a program that would do something stupid but in fact ruined your computer. So i logged on and it said the account was suspended and redirected to hellboundhackers.org/ban. I did so from my ipod at school, it opened an email with the title "I was banned and promise……..", so i said "i agree" and sent it in. I opened it on my comp, and it opened windows mail about a thousand times. I looked at the source before it loaded and its definitely made to do that so it could be like the previous thing it did when you logged onto a banned account which is redirected you to some hamster thing.

I have no idea how credible his story is and i would like to find out if it is true and know if there is a chance of being unbanned. Thank you for your time.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

You can be unbanned, but it doesn't happen often.

0 0

so the whole "I used your account to post this virus" was crap? Cause all I know is that I personally didnt come here for a while and then decided to come back for help on a program I was writing and found my account banned. so i take then that the hellboundhackers.org/ban thing is a prank. Which would make sense because the source had it in there to open it a bunch of times. Who would i contact about this error? i guess the admins are not required to tell me why but it would be nice to know.

0 0

Well, its entirely different from my new one. RILEY16

0 0

I wanted to find a reason for it more than have it unbanned. Which, don't get me wrong, would be nice, but I don't mind doing challenges again 'cause they're fun.

0 0

fair enough

0 1

chances are someone else managed to get into your account and spammed a little.

in this case we ban the account instantly.

to get it unbanned just send an email to an admin and we can investigate and unban for you.

0 0

K, I also managed to snag the source of ../ban,

<iframe src="mailto:noreply@hellboundhackers.com?subject=i was banned on hbh so i will behave in future"></iframe> <iframe src="mailto:noreply@hellboundhackers.com?subject=i was banned on hbh so i will behave in future"></iframe> <iframe src="mailto:noreply@hellboundhackers.com?subject=i was banned on hbh so i will behave in future"></iframe> <iframe src="mailto:noreply@hellboundhackers.com?subject=i was banned on hbh so i will behave in future"></iframe> <iframe src="mailto:noreply@hellboundhackers.com?subject=i was banned on hbh so i will behave in future"></iframe> <iframe src="mailto:noreply@hellboundhackers.com?subject=i was banned on hbh so i will behave in future"></iframe> <iframe src="mailto:noreply@hellboundhackers.com?subject=i was banned on hbh so i will behave in future"></iframe> <iframe src="mailto:noreply@hellboundhackers.com?subject=i was banned on hbh so i will behave in future"></iframe> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0" /> <iframe src="mailto:noreply@hellboundhackers.com?subject=i was banned on hbh so i will behave in future"></iframe> <iframe src="mailto:noreply@hellboundhackers.com?subject=i was banned on hbh so i will behave in future"></iframe> <iframe src="mailto:noreply@hellboundhackers.com?subject=i was banned on hbh so i will behave in future"></iframe> <iframe src="mailto:noreply@hellboundhackers.com?subject=i was banned on hbh so i will behave in future"></iframe> <iframe src="mailto:noreply@hellboundhackers.com?subject=i was banned on hbh so i will behave in future"></iframe> <iframe src="mailto:noreply@hellboundhackers.com?subject=i was banned on hbh so i will behave in future"></iframe> <iframe … Lots an lots of that. Ill send an email shortly.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Are you actually retarded? Do you have a good reason for asking that or do you just enjoy being an asshole?

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Must I once again spell things out? Perhaps you're stabbing in the dark. I've never seen the code for the ban page, so I found the post interesting. Why is posting it bad?

Is it illegal (either posting it or the code itself)? -No Is it ineffective now that I've seen it? -No

So, tell me why exactly posting that code is evidence of a mental handicap.

0 0

Apophis wrote: So, tell me why exactly posting that code is evidence of a mental handicap.

Because you aren't living in the image of Moshbat. Woopidoo.

Moshbat, stop dicking around.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]Apophis wrote: [quote]MoshBat wrote: Must I once again spell things out? Perhaps you're stabbing in the dark. I've never seen the code for the ban page, so I found the post interesting. Why is posting it bad?

Is it illegal (either posting it or the code itself)? -No Is it ineffective now that I've seen it? -No

So, tell me why exactly posting that code is evidence of a mental handicap.[/quote]

K, I also managed to snag the source of ../ban, … Lots an lots of that. Ill send an email shortly.[/quote] You're an idiot. This is the email he was referring to, not the mailto in the ban code: Mr_Cheese wrote: to get it unbanned just send an email to an admin and we can investigate and unban for you.

And Fritzy, get the fuck out. And who are you talking to?