Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

different languages

0 0

Hi there

I was just curious what programming knowledge members had? What their favorite language was? What was the first language they mastered? What's their favorite compiler?

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Browse the forums. You'll find about 40 similar threads.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

MoshBat wrote: Hahahaha. I was FIRST!

That's because you cheated. ;)

0 0

Didn't want advice. I was trying to interact with other members.

0 0

hackerswearsprada wrote: Hi there

I was just curious what programming knowledge members had? What their favorite language was? What was the first language they mastered? What's their favorite compiler?

Knowledge/ html, java, c++… Favorite language/ Java…I haven't mastered any language… x code is pretty good, after you learn how to use it.

:(
80 120

I'm competent in Python and PHP and can understand/fiddle with C++ and Java.

My favorite language has got to be Python, for it's simplistic outlook and no-shit attitude when it comes to syntax and other such mundane tasks. Even though it's not the best at everything, I can confidently say that it's (very) well-suited for it's task and has easily found a niche within the programming (scripting) environment.

Languages I've mastered? Hah. 0, nil, zilch, squat, none- and I doubt I ever will. The day I call myself a master is the day I create my own and take over the world.

Python doesn't have to compile, bitches!

Also, mosh, you asked him to answer his own questions which… well… he did. And then you yelled at him for answering his own questions because he answered his own questions because you told him to answer his own questions in the thread where he posted his questions which, in my opinion, would be the best place for him to answer the questions that he had, indeed, proposed. I did have a point to make, but my head's starting to hurt, so I'll leave that part to you.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: So many levels of fail… Mostly the fact you actually quoted yourself, whilst answering your own question, in your own thread, after I suggested you answer your own question first… Oh, by the way, is that your real IP you're using now?

Alright, Mosh I get it. I'm a d-bag…. Thanks

0 0

LOL

Nah, I can take some ball busting. I know my newbie rank really means Pole smoker. I guess instead of posting lame posts. I'll just try to beat more missions so I won't be a Pole smoker anymore. LOL

Cheers

Banned
0 0

MoshBat wrote: Rank and points mean fuck all, dipshit. See mine, over there? It's just "Newbie". Yeah, not that impressive, huh?

You -aren't- impressive.

Banned
0 0

MoshBat wrote: Besides, you've not seen all my attributes ;)

Are you, once again, steering this conversation towards a yo-momma joke?

0 0

Mosh, why didn't you just go look at another thread or post one comment about the thread and then move on? I doubt anyone on any forum you can name wants to see you complaining about things for 5 hours.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

This thread is like 9 months old.

0 0

Damn. I just assumed it's new because it was near the top… :whoa: