Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

PHP extension help

0 0

NOTE: All I needed to do was reboot the server. My apologies.

Hey again, I am trying to install OS Commerce (shopping cart) and it says the following PHP Extensions are not active, however I have them all un-commented. MySQLi GD cURL OpenSSL

Has anyone experienced this issue before? Do I need to edit some other variables? Also I read that I needed to put the php.ini file in the C:\WINDOWS directory. I did that and I also have it in the PHP folder. Is it okay to keep them in both folders or will they interact? Well let me know, thanks.

Banned
0 0

MoshBat wrote: Whenever you encounter a problem, reboot.

Dude. Servers. Rebooting? You talk like a Windows Solution©.

Banned
0 0

MoshBat wrote: Funnily enough, rebooting does work in a fair few cases. I would love to watch you encounter a problem, and try for hours and hours on end to fix it, give up, turn off your PC, go to sleep, and wake up next morning to find your problem is resolved.

In that case, I didn't solve shit. I probably just resetted the problem, and I should prepare myself to face the same problem in a day or two.

Like I said, Windows Solution©, rebooting is a solution for idiots.

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]kiyoura wrote: I just want to also that there should never be a reason to restart a *nix box, especially a server, unless updating recompiling kernal. MySQL crashes.[/quote]

Then you just restart the mysqld process