Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

HBH members

0 0

I haven't been on the site for a while, but when I left, I felt that the community had respect for a few members Some of those members were: Moshbat, Futility, and Spyware. After reading a number of posts, however, I have come to the conclusion that these people are being looked down upon by many members, including each other.

What happened while I was gone?

Banned
0 0

Shut the fuck up and quit being a naive fucktard.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Im not sure what your talking about :S

I love all of 'em :)

By the way, welcome back. Hope you'll be staying around.

EDIT: Love is a strong word. Maybe its just a mutual tolerance (Its easy to confuse the two)

Ninja Extreme
0 0

yeah, I guess my opinion isnt fully valid since I pretty much just got here compared to most of the active users.

0 0

This is usually how it goes in life, some people do something to anger others and thus lose respect; meanwhile, others gain some. There are still quite a few respectable members here, including the ones you mentioned and most of them aren't exactly sitting on top of pedestals looking down on eachother while trying to be the best either. Not to mention that there are a handful of new ones, if we're now going to bust out the respect measuring scale and compare size with eachother.

Speaking of which, where the fuck did kiyoura go? He was my biggest fan :(

Edit for the ones who can't be arsed understanding the above text: @OP: I totally understand exactly what you're talking about and agree with it, but you're completely wrong and I miss kiyoura.

0 0

What happened while I was gone?

spyware wrote: Shut the fuck up and quit being a naive fucktard.

nothing has changed as you can see…

:(
80 120

COM wrote: Speaking of which, where the fuck did kiyoura go? He was my biggest fan :(

I'm pretty sure he ditched us for HTS. I haven't heard from him since he nabbed dev rights over there.

stealth- wrote: I love all of 'em, especially Futility :) Why thank you.

Note: things change. Always. The longer you're gone from a place, the more alien it will seem when you return. Subtle changes are magnified by your flawed remembrance of past events and you often try to draw conclusions before you're really ready to.

Or maybe there was a single event that occurred a few months ago that was amazing and spectacular that you'll never hear about and will be referenced all the time making you feel left out and lonely.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Those respectable have the respect of those who's respect is worth having.

0 0

Well I'm glad there wasn't some big event that I missed.

And while I'm at it, I'd like to say that I feel like Spy flaming me is just a way of him expressing his joy and affection towards me, so thanks :) I'm glad to see you too

Banned
0 0

s3klyma wrote: Well I'm glad there wasn't some big event that I missed.

And while I'm at it, I'd like to say that I feel like Spy flaming me is just a way of him expressing his joy and affection towards me, so thanks :) I'm glad to see you too

:happy:

Banned
0 0

MoshBat wrote: A happy Lauren? s

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

@s3klyma: why does your sig have Spy's quote but credited to Zeph? :-/

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]system_meltdown wrote: @s3klyma: why does your sig have Spy's quote but credited to Zeph? :-/ Unless Spy quoted Zephyr…?[/quote]

Good point :p Spy, is this true? :p

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]spyware wrote: [quote]MoshBat wrote: A happy Lauren? s[/quote] No, you're called Lauren.

Everyone, Spyware == XX.

(Structure of Chromosomes)[/quote] Lauren can be a guy's name too. I've met a few with that name.

This thread has gotten way off topic.

EDIT: and I believe the "s" in spy's quote was meant to indicate that his name is Laurens.

Banned
0 0

Mosh knows, he' s just being a dick.

Retired
10 0

Or he/she/it has multiple personalities.

0 0

Hm, I've been a member here for awhile, but I guess I was never really a part of the community so I haven't really noticed the users changing. The site itself has definitely changed since I was last here however, with lots of new challenges and stuff so it's pretty cool :)

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]-Kurt- wrote: Hm, I've been a member here for awhile, but I guess I was never really a part of the community so I haven't really noticed the users changing. The site itself has definitely changed since I was last here however, with lots of new challenges and stuff so it's pretty cool :) Hmm. In a thread about users… You mention challenges? [/quote] I was just talking about the site changing as a whole, and since I was never really a part of the community I thought I would just mention features of the site changing such as challenges. I know it was a little off-topic, but I didn't see it as much of a problem to offer my views on the site itself changing.

0 0

Wow, wat a totally useless full of shizz thread. And now it has another useless post :P, lock??