Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Annoying Skids.

0 0

What is the procedure for reporting Skids bugging you to hack websites for them?

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

You go to your mommy and tell her somebody is being mean to you. Of course you could always take care of the problem yourself, but that's so scary.

The Merchant
0 0

From the looks of your inquiry, you may need the beta skid-reporter.

bt ~ # skid-report -boo -hoo 127.0.0.1

The Manager
0 0

I like ynori7's Idea…However, there is the sure fire way to take care of them…it is called ignore the idiot!

:(
80 120

Or you could always be super-clever and tell him to do something which will either:

A) Hurt his own computer and/or be extremely annoying. "Type javascript:while(1==1){alert('I H4X0r3D U!!!!');} where you were usually put a URL and laugh in malicious joy as you gain control over your foe's computer!" is always a fun strategy.

or

B) Give him completely wrong information.

Both of these tricks can recieve a proficient upgrade in hilarity if you include various uses of 127.0.0.1 because… well… that's just totally awesome.

And remember- you're the only one that has ever thought of this trick. It is extremely original and will never get old.

0 0

Wow.

Mature answers from all.

Okay, I'll ignore him. Good idea.

Then he'll bug other members, post annoyingly in the forum ect.

:(
80 120

lostpacket wrote: Wow.

Then he'll bug other members, post annoyingly in the forum ect.

Oh no! Someone posting annoyingly in the forum and annoying other members (etc)? We've never encountered this before! What ever shall we do?

More often than not, the perpetrator will just end up leaving to find some other site that will feed him the answers he seeks. It's not a big deal and happens all the time. Deal with it.

0 0

+1 on total fucking waste of a thread. Someone lock this shit.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

lostpacket wrote: What is the procedure for reporting Skids bugging you to hack websites for them?

The amount of idiocy in this world is insane (Not lostpacket, the skidies). I mean, common. Do they really think were going to respond with "Oh yeah, sure! I'd be glad to waste my time hacking a probably well secured website like hotmail for someone I dont even know! Cause I have the skills to do that and nothing better to do with my time! Do you need anything else? How about I fly over to where you live (I'll pay) and give you a backrub?"