Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Ban cod3

Banned
0 0

Obvious DMZ/whatever troll.

Or he's actually even more stupid than last time I saw him.

Anyway, ban please?

Ninja Extreme
0 0

What is a DMZ troll? Im aware of what a DMZ is, in networking terms, but I dont see how that would relate to the term "troll" :S

Past that, from the last two posts I've seen him write and his -15 community points, I agree with the ban. Not that i pretend to have any pull in hbh administration, just my 2 bits.

Banned
0 0

stealth- wrote: What is a DMZ troll? Im aware of what a DMZ is, in networking terms, but I dont see how that would relate to the term "troll" :S

I wasn't referring to the network-term DMZ. "DMZ", also known as DarkMindZ, is a terrible, terrible "hacking" website ran by a guy named "RoMeO" and a couple of his daft friends. The site is now offline, but I sometimes get the feeling people who were DMZ members come to HBH to troll a bit.

:(
80 120

Wowz. I had no idea they were gone until about 3 minutes ago when I went looking for a link. I thought I was just screwing up the URL, or something. Guess it's something much more lucky. Suhweet.

0 0

They've been gone for while ;)

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Lol, I tried to check it out in the wayback machine but all there was, was "bandwidth exceeded" and "request denied" pages archived. Google cache showed me a page of people complaining about not enough contribution.

I cant say i'm surprised to see a site like that go offline.

0 0

stealth- wrote: Lol, I tried to check it out in the wayback machine but all there was, was "bandwidth exceeded" and "request denied" pages archived. Google cache showed me a page of people complaining about not enough contribution.

I cant say i'm surprised to see a site like that go offline.

It was fairly active for a while and then died. Though it AND cybershade are both offline i believe, i think they were on the same server etc. Could be issue's with it. Either way i don't think anyone will miss it.

0 1

I recommend frustrating his attempts to log into hbh first, such as by rickrolling him to brokencyde's youtube channel. Trust me, it's torture enough watching and listening to them, (I couldn't sleep the whole night when I somehow stumbled on one of their vids) and I hope it works, unless he happens to like that sort of stuff.

If he persists with his behavior that is bordering between stupid and imbecile, then yeah, ban him.

0 0

fuser wrote: I recommend frustrating his attempts to log into hbh first, such as by rickrolling him to brokencyde's youtube channel. Trust me, it's torture enough watching and listening to them, (I couldn't sleep the whole night when I somehow stumbled on one of their vids) and I hope it works, unless he happens to like that sort of stuff.

If he persists with his behavior that is bordering between stupid and imbecile, then yeah, ban him.

Why waste time fuckin around? Just ban him.

0 1

I just thought since he was being such an ass, might as well derive some pleasure out of frustrating around with him.

Sure, we could just ban him. But there's little fun in that, except for the one responsible for the ban.

Admin from hell
0 0

I don't think a ban is in order maybe a nice big warn. He only seems to post or PM, When he's lost on something and it's always fun to fuck with dicks like that. Yeah, DMZ got booted, Makes me sad. Yeah right!

0 0

yeah,if anything a warn sounds better.

I'm going to miss the hours of reading "don't fuck with romeo" ego-trips, not.